Billing & Collections Associate- Remote
Company: Kestra Medical Technologies, Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Kestra team has over 400 years of experience in the external
and internal cardiac medical device markets. The company was
founded in 2014 by industry leaders inspired by the opportunity to
unite modern wearable technologies with proven device therapies.
Kestra's solutions combine high quality and technical performance
with a wearable design that provides the greatest regard for
patient comfort and dignity. Innovating versatile new ways to
deliver care, Kestra is helping patients and their care teams
harmoniously monitor, manage, and protect life.
This position is accountable for the timely & compliant billing of
customer orders to federal, state and commercial insurance plans,
and privately when no funding is available. This position will also
collect payments from all parties and will focus on minimizing bad
debt and continuous improvement of cash flow. This position will
work side-by-side with the Director of Claims and Public Healthcare
Program Compliance in improving the overall process in addition to
collaborating with the customer support team in obtaining
consistent process improvement based on the actual workflow.
- Ensure critical data is entered into the orders appropriately
to obtain proper reimbursement from various funding sources through
use of the Patient Management Billings System - Bonafide.
- Communicate issues causing denials to the appropriate teams to
allow for improvement and overall faster claims processing.
- Interact with clients to resolve any open receivable issues and
answer questions they may have pertaining to claims and
- Develop strategic plans and programs for the Revenue Cycle
process and ensure that goals and objectives are properly defined
and clearly established.
- Maintain insurance billings are current within the established
timeframe specified in the department policy.
- Maintain collections are timely and within the established
timeframe specified in the department policy.
- Communicate with payers regarding outstanding receivables and
submit appeals as required.
- Review and complete daily /weekly reports to achieve billing
and collection goals.
- Assist in the development of training materials that will be
shared across functions.
- Advise if specific receivables are to be qualified as refunds,
adjustments or write-offs.
- Passion: Contagious excitement about the company - sense of
urgency. Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Integrity: Commitment, accountability, and dedication to the
highest ethical standards.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Inclusion of Team Member regardless of
geography, position, and product or service.
- Action/Results: High energy, decisive planning, timely
- Innovation: Generation of new ideas from original
- Customer Focus: Exceed customer expectations, quality of
products, services, and experience always present of mind.
- Emotional Intelligence: Recognizes, understands, manages one's
own emotions and is able to influence others. A critical skill for
- Bachelor's degree or 6 years equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in the DME / HME billing environment
- Strong background in federal and state laws and requirements
relating to Healthcare policy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and
- Supervisory or management experience
- Experience with Bonafide
- Experience with Salesforce
- Indoor open office environment or remote
- Minimal noise volume typical to an office environment
- Extended hours when needed
- Drug-free, as per FDA regulations
- Frequent repetitive motions that may include wrists, hands
and/or fingers, such as keyboard and mouse usage
- Frequent stationary position, often standing or sitting for
prolonged periods of time
- Frequent computer use
- Frequent phone and other business machine use
- Occasional lifting required, up to 25 pounds
- Occasional travel, domestic and international, may be required,
less than 5%
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the Team Member. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with
or without notice.
Kestra offers a very competitive benefit package including Medical,
Dental, 401K with Match, etc.
Keywords: Kestra Medical Technologies, Inc., Las Vegas , Billing & Collections Associate- Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!