Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCurrently seeking team members who are passionate
about building lasting vacation memories for owners/guest visiting
our resort properties!If you enjoy helping guests and owners make
memories of a lifetime by enjoying vacations, this is an
outstanding opportunity for you.What will I be doing?The Night
Audit position is leading all aspects of the auditing, posting and
balancing of daily financial transactions to support the resort
continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
financial profitability. You will be responsible for driving
company success through performing the following activities to the
- Follows proper audit procedures to balance daily revenue and
expense transactions, identifies the causes of out-of-balance
situations in a timely manner, produces various reports for
management and takes initiative to correct errors to prevent
- Ensures that all charges have been properly posted to the
appropriate guest folio or master account, balanced with all
- Reconciles all charges to the general ledger. Prepares back-up
files and closes out shift and day on reservation system, including
preparing system for next day of business.
- Generates housekeeping reports and prints folios
- Compiles daily revenue reports and files work accordingly.
- Responsible for accurate management of cash funds and daily
- Assist with Front Office duties and is the overnight guest
- Calculates account balance at month-end and submits to
- Processes reservation advance deposits from receipt of
reservation information to depositing and logging all monies.
- Performs all Front desk duties including check-in, check-out
and cashier procedures in a proper and efficient manner.
- Assists with guest and owner needs and requests delivering
outstanding hospitality at all times.
- Assists with other departmental duties such as bell stand,
answering phones, etc.
- Reports any unresolved problems with owners and guests to
- Maintains clean work area. Provides information on area
attractions and resort amenities.
- Types departments as needed and carries out other duties as
assigned by management; responding to all guest requests to ensure
client satisfaction; willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers
with their job duties and be an outstanding teammate.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may
be established and revised by HGVC from time to time, is needed to
the successful performance of this position.QualificationsWhat are
we looking for?A team-first demeanor!To fulfill this role
successfully, you possess the following minimum qualifications and
- High School diploma/GED
- 1 year Auditing experienceIt would be helpful in this position
for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Associate's Degree/College Degree
- 3-5 years of related experience
- 2+ years of Supervisory experienceWhat will it be like to be a
Team Member.....Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation
ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to
innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our
company's success are our Team Members.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities
are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions,
and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please
contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Las Vegas , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!