Tax Manager (CPA)
Company: Tompkins & Peters CPAs, P.C.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Tompkins & Peters CPAs, P.C. is a fast-growing full service
accounting and advisory firm based in Las Vegas, NV, with
additional locations in the Missoula, Helena, and Hamilton Montana.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Senior Manager to join our
rapidly growing frim. This position reports directly to the Tax
Director and works collaboratively with the other members of our
expanding tax team. At Tompkins & Peters CPAs, P.C., our Private
Client practice is rooted in strong relationships based on a deep
understanding of what matters most to our clients. Our team of
advisors are aligned to serve family offices, closely held
businesses, ultra-high net worth individuals and their
multi-generational families. We take a holistic approach to
advising our clients and in doing so we collaborate with our
client's team of professional advisors to develop tailored
For this position, we are looking for individual to take on clients
and expand market share while driving profitable growth, accurate
and timely reporting, and insightful analysis with a large variety
of clientele. We are looking for a proactive, dynamic leader and
team player, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to
handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is
an excellent opportunity to lead in one of the fastest growing
companies in the industry!
An ideal candidate will have advanced technical knowledge of income
tax and various tax concepts and strategies, strong communication
and analytical skills, enjoy working with both clients and managing
staff, and the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
Opportunity for bonus, and ownership.
1. - - - - -Active Nevada CPA license
2. - - - - -At least 4-8 years relevant tax experience in public
3. - - - - -Able to work in the US without sponsorship
4. - - - - -Daily commute to Las Vegas Office (not a remote
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as income tax knowledge resource/expert to staff &
- Provide answers and solutions to client questions and tax
- Review complex business tax and individual income tax returns
- Review IRS and state taxing authority letter and notice
- Oversee and complete complex tax research projects
- Complete year-end and other tax planning services
- Supervise and review work of staff below senior manager level
- Improve/implement firm policies, procedures & technology
- Manage an assigned book of business
- Develop, mentor, and train firm staff
- Develop new business for the firm
- Foster client relationships
- Other tasks, as needed
- Trust, gift, and estate knowledge a plus
- - - - - - - - -Employer subsidized medical, dental, & vision
- - - - - - - - -3% employer contribution to 401k
- - - - - - - - -100% employer paid license, dues, and CPE
- - - - - - - - -Potential for bonus
- - - - - - - - -*Opportunity for partner/ownership*
Tompkins & Peters CPAs, P.C. is a place you can grow as a
professional and will be respected as a person. We offers great
benefits, significant flexibility, better hours than larger firms,
a better workplace atmosphere and culture, and a better internal
opportunity to move up. More than anything, we operate as a team.
We are caring and committed to both our staff and our clients.
Since we are a growing firm, anyone joining the team now will be a
part of our growth, and will help shape our firm's identity,
reputation, and prominence in the local market.
Keywords: Tompkins & Peters CPAs, P.C., Las Vegas , Tax Manager (CPA), Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!