Senior Accountant - Remote
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
***We welcome all USA-based talent to apply. This position is
100% REMOTE. ***
Do you enjoy looking for trends and possess an eagle's eye when it
comes to analyzing financial reports and reconciling accounts? Do
you have a healthy general accounting background? Are you confident
in your ability to think creatively when solving problems? If so,
then please keep reading---. This may be the perfect opportunity
The chosen Senior Accountant will partner with our Accounting
Manager when handling general accounting and financial processes
for Perceptyx. They will own month-end close, oversee maintaining
the general ledger system, and prepare consolidated internal and
external financial statements. They'll also be responsible for
maintaining reconciliations, prepaids, accruals, and supporting
files for month-end and year-end close. Ultimately, the chosen
person will get the opportunity to take ownership when ensuring the
company's finances run smoothly.
Our mission at Perceptyx is simple: We are passionate about helping
organizations listen to and act on what matters most to employees.
When employees are happy, everyone is happy! We love working
closely with our clients, listening to their vision, and deploying
a tailored solution to empower them to grow. Perceptyx's approach
to employee engagement is unique. Our combination of technology and
expertise is second to none. We employ an incredible staff of
professionals with the experience, knowledge, and drive to move
every employee survey project swiftly from vision to reality.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare consolidated internal & external financial statements
by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger
- Maintain & reconcile our accounting records for the parent
company and multiple international subsidiaries.
- Prepare general ledger entries for all entities.
- Responsible for monthly payroll entries and related general
ledger accounting entries.
- Reconcile bank statements for all entities.
- Analyze transactions with internal and external
- Handle the month-end and year-end close process.
- Prepare supporting documents for external audits.
- Assist the accounts receivable and payable functions as
- Work with consultants to examine worldwide tax policies and
complete tax payments and returns.
- Apply new accounting policies and ensure compliance with
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Report to the Accounting Manager and collaborate in a creative
way to improve existing accounting policies alongside a group of
What You Will Bring:
- Degree in Accounting; CPA is a plus
- 3+ years in a Senior Accountant or similar role in Accounting &
- Knowledge of the NetSuite accounting system is a must
- Excellent use of MS Word and Excel; must be proficient with
- Ability to work in a scaling and collaborative environment
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Confidentiality and integrity is a must
- Willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and
What We Offer:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your
- Immediate opportunity to partake in 401K with a company
- Flexible work schedules (we trust you to get the job done)
- A team-centric, engaging work environment
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is
committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx's policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training. All aspects of employment are decided
on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business
needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in interviewing? Please apply by responding with your
Keywords: Perceptyx, Las Vegas , Senior Accountant - Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!