Controller - Remote
Company: Engine Room
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Killer career opportunity for seasoned Controllers
Who we are:Engine Room serves as the finance and accounting nerve
center for the West Coast's smartest venture-backed start-ups.
Whom we're looking for:Prime Controller talent with Life Science
This position is full time. Responsibilities include:
- Review your own and others' work for thoroughness and
- Serve as primary contact and team lead for assigned
- Own final work product, as defined in client scope of work.
Ensure deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
- Think ahead to anticipate client needs.
- Serve as main interface with client audit teams.
- Participate in on-boarding of new clients.
- Prepare client consolidations, financial statements and
- Maintain compliance calendar for assigned clients and ensure
deadlines are met.
- Take responsibility for all balance sheet accounts, including
debt and equity.
- Implement policies & procedures.
- Research and resolve accounting issues.
- As necessary, perform month-end close, account reconciliations
and other hands-on tasks.
- Help review resumes and interview prospective team
- Take on other job-related tasks or projects, when asked to.
What we do and how we do it:We free up our clients to focus their
energies on growing their core business and rocking the world. We
give them right-sized finance and accounting support that combines
sage strategic counsel with precise tactical execution.
Our tight-knit team deploys cloud-based accounting systems and
proven best practices to help start-ups stay streamlined and smart
Contact us today if you want to:-- work with the Bay Area's best
start-ups, without all the stress and risk-- accelerate your
professional development-- become part of a fun, energized, growing
To Learn More:If it looks like a fit, send your resume to Heidi
Green at email@example.com Thanks!EEOC
Keywords: Engine Room, Las Vegas , Controller - Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!