Remote Billing Associate - PT
Company: ALN Medical Management
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Remote Billing Associate processes healthcare claims for
physician practices across the US. They work in a team environment
with specific work processes assigned to each team member. They
will work closely with others across the revenue cycle to ensure
timely and quality performance for assigned clients.
They will enjoy autonomy and independence while collaborating in a
- Able to communicate with assigned clients related to day-to-day
operations through rework, emails, etc.
- Identifies trends and communicates to Supervisor/Manager with
data examples or system reports as available.
- Uses reports and workflow to monitor daily operations and
performance; working with leadership to address positive/negative
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks while meeting
productivity and quality standards.
- Coordinates and processes claims by researching, compiling
necessary information, and taking appropriate next steps to resolve
the claim. All actions should be appropriately documented in client
- Able to provide process feedback to offshore through system
workflow and or escalation to Supervisor/Manager with data
- Actively participates in team specific meetings, training and
- Able to research credit balances, validates and recommends
refunds, transfer of payments and accounts for potential
- Able to research, validate and recommend uncollectible status
and/or adjustments of delinquent third party payer balances.
- Acts in the best interest of the company and its client's while
maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of all ALN and
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Ability to work 25hrs per week
- 1 or more years' experience in Medical Billing preferred
- Degree in Medical Billing or a similar field is desirable
- Actively supports change
- Capable of making timely independent decisions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products, Excel,
Word, PowerPoint and Outlook in addition to excellent 10 key and
- Knowledge of insurance submittal procedures, medical forms, and
physician reimbursement preferred
- Previous experience working with Athena (GE) Centricity and
NextGen billing systems desired but not required
- Inspires respect and trust
- Located in CO, GA, IA, IN, KS, MO, MN, NE, OK, or TX
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Relaxed Environment
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Wellness Program
- Work is performed remotely, in a home office setting
Keywords: ALN Medical Management, Las Vegas , Remote Billing Associate - PT, Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!