Senior Manager, Talent Services Programs
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Senior Manager, Talent Services Programs
Work You'll Do
The Talent Services ("TS") Programs team manages the overall
programs and services of the TS organization, including strategic
initiatives, performance metrics, governance, service delivery, and
communications. The team also leads cross-TS initiatives aligned to
Talent and TS strategies.
The Senior Manager leads the TS Programs team with initiatives
focused on the design, development, evaluation, pilot and delivery
of new or enhanced programs and services which promote the
continued growth, evolution and innovation of the TS organization.
Some examples include business continuity planning, agile staffing
program, and advancement of the TS vision and operating
The preferred candidate will have strong project management skills
and utilize data-driven tools to deliver change, technology
adoption and governance that enable an organization's strategies.
The successful candidate will possess an understanding of Talent
processes, delivered through a shared services operating model. The
candidate will need to be able to build, manage and leverage
relationships across and within Talent channels while working with
colleagues at all levels. They will have a specific focus on
design, development, evaluation and delivery of initiatives and
- Identify strategic initiatives to achieve cross-TS priorities
and make progress towards our TS vision.
- Leads operations-related projects by establishing clear
objectives, scope, and quantified impact/value; building and
managing to project plan/timeline; managing the delegation and
completion of work; identifying project issues and risks and
proposing mitigation tactics and strategies; and measuring the
value created and impact made at the completion of the
- Assists with the design, development and delivery of our Talent
Services Performance Metrics which include Customer Satisfaction
Surveys, SLAs, Scorecards, etc.
- Partners across the Programs team to lead and enable the agile
workforce program through daily execution of the gig program,
reimagination of the Career Apprenticeship Program (CAP) as well as
future expansion opportunities.
- Collaborates with all Talent channels and TS leaders on any
- Evaluates and recommends options around new and/or existing
issues to ensure quality delivery standards are realized.
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of standard operating
procedures (SOP's) for the TS Programs team.
- Represents the TS Programs team in activities, meetings and
calls to move toward a long-term model to achieve even greater
leadership engagement in strategic activities.
- Develops compelling, logically structured presentations and
deliverables that will be shared at the TS and Talent leadership
- Participates in the annual budget process and the periodic
forecast updates, working with Finance, across Talent Services
- Leads the annual review of the business continuity program
across the Talent organization
- Collaborates with our USI counterparts on all activities to
ensure alignment of priorities and ongoing responsibilities.
Talent Services (TS), a channel of the Deloitte Talent organization
within the Enabling Areas business, delivers a breadth of Talent
services through an innovative and customer-centric shared services
model. The TS vision is to make a global impact through a
distinctive Talent experience. The operating principles are to
think business first, be bold in everything we do, own the
experience and seize every moment to grow. TS focuses on delivery
of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for
the Deloitte businesses or in support of the Talent channels.
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 10 years of related experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, professional
- Strong strategic and critical thinking to identify
interdependencies between issues, data, and outcomes; clear
understanding of how moving pieces come together to build the big
- Project management experience in successfully planning,
managing, and delivering multiple, concurrent, and complex work
- Outstanding interpersonal skills that build relationships at
all levels across the organization with the ability to influence,
collaborate, and build consensus
- Experience leading people/teams and a demonstrated commitment
to people development
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and present
data-driven insights and trends
- Understanding and management of financial budgeting and
- Proven ability to communicate ideas and insights in person,
virtually, and in writing, succinctly and with impact
- Strong problem-solver with the ability to develop creative and
innovative solutions to complex problems
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including
- Strong executive presence and experience interacting with
- Consultative approach toward clients and ability to influence
- Understanding of a shared services organization
- Understanding of Talent operating model and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado and
Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable
estimate of the compensation range for this role. The wage range
for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are
considered in making compensation decisions including but not
limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and
certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The
disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable
geographic differential associated with the location at which the
position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an
individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their
role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current
range is $104,575-192,590.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Las Vegas , Senior Manager, Talent Services Programs, Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!