General Store Manager (Chico's - The Fashion Show
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 6, 2022
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S.,
as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes
sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure
the continued success of our businesses. From finance and
accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse
opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team
of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to
POSITION OBJECTIVE:This position is responsible for managing the
sales, operations, asset protection, and human resources functions
of one or more stores to ensure a great customer experience and
maximum profitability. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Performance
- Analyzes sales reports and KPIs to determine the needs of the
business; executes in store business and sales strategies.
- Establishes and communicates clear expectations, holding store
team and themselves accountable for achieving all brand,
performance, and behavior standards.
- Controls payroll and supply budget.
- Performs and oversees basic operational activities such as
scheduling, target shrink audits, physical inventory, opening and
closing duties, time sheet review and payroll accuracy documents,
and merchandise flow processes.
- Oversees all financial activities in accordance with policy,
including cash handling and reporting, price changes, and
merchandise handling; trains and coaches associates to ensure all
register transactions are completed accurately and in accordance
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention
policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate
training to reinforce proper controls.
- Ensures visual presentation, organization, and facility
maintenance are representative of the Brand.
- Administers all operational process including inventory
receipt/dispatch, daily replenishment of floor merchandise levels,
and execution and preparation of physical inventories.
- Develops a high-performance culture, motivating sales team to
meet assigned sales and productivity goals.
- Trains and develops store management team on business acumen to
drive overall performance. Trains and coaches to ensure selling
team is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge on line and in
- Trains, coaches and assists with locate fulfillment and
selling. Building High Performing Teams
- Motivates and inspires store team, developing a shared vision
while modeling core values. Promotes an inclusive, collaborative
approach to problem solving.
- Communicates with and coaches store teams and acts as liaison
to field leadership and cross functional business partnerships to
effectively lead positive change.
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits
feedback to build leadership skill set. Customer Experience
- Models, teaches, and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service
(MAPS) principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel
- Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
- Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining
current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns
and exchanges, security practices and other applicable
- Ensures team maintains consistent client communication through
utilization of customer book, rewards program participation, and
customer capture sign up. Talent
- Attracts, recruits, hires and retains a high-performance
- Focuses on developing talent by conducting ongoing talent
development discussions. Recommends changes of status of
associates, including promotions, demotions, and terminations.
- Interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers
coaching as needed. Supports, implements, and provides follow-up
for all training programs, seminars, etc. Assesses and coaches
store team on performance and provides performance
- In partnership with the DSM, resolves all human resources
issues in a timely and effective manner. Drives associate and team
engagement by recognizing and rewarding employees for outstanding
- Ensures that Store Management team adheres to all employment
practices and policies.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team.
Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance,
delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best. This
position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from
brand to brand. QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of retail store management experience required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track
record in all areas of sales and leadership
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
fast-paced environment Established history in recruiting and
retaining a quality sales and support staff General knowledge of
apparel products (i.e., fit and fabric)
- Excellent leadership qualities, training and team building
skills Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
Ability to communicate with customers and staff
- Solid evidence of community outreach and involvement.
Understands the value in supporting the community
- Able to stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom,
operate register, hang /
- fold merchandise, reaching, and pushing / pulling
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to
ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to
work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and
holidays is required. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in multi-store environment Physical
- Constant Walking/Standing
- 67-100% of 8-Hour Shift
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs
- 1-33% of 8-Hour Shift
- Frequent Climbing
- 34-66% of 8-Hour Shift
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Chico's, Las Vegas , General Store Manager (Chico's - The Fashion Show, Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!