Title: Billing Specialist (Hybrid)
Company: Travel + Leisure Co.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on
vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams
help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As
the world's largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel +
Leisure Co., we're shaping the future of the travel industry.
Wyndham Destinations is seeking a Billing Services Specialist in
Las Vegas, this is a hybrid position (3 days in the office and 2
days remote/ from home) .
The Billing Specialist is an individual who has an understanding of
HOA/Club Maintenance Fee rates and billing processes within the
timeshare industry. This individual works in conjunction with other
WCF and T&L teams as well as assisting team members to ensure
all rates and accounts are setup to ensure that proper billing
occurs. The characteristics of this position include financial
reconciliation, multi-tasking, attention to detail, prioritization
of assignments, strong oral and written communication, solving of
billing issues through root cause analysis and answering questions
from internal customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Support HOA/Club Maintenance Fee billing for all products within
WCF servicing scope.
* Reconcile HOA budgets to inventory for annual, biennial,
quarterly and monthly maintenance fee billings.
* Understand Association Billing and Collection (ABC) policies to
align billing rules and actions to various HOA/Club policy.
* Review and maintain account data relevant to billing, to include
codes, flags, unit types, association codes, etc., to ensure proper
setup for assessment of Maintenance fees and other required
* Work with the various internal teams to resolve budget and
billing issues and maintain schedule of tasks and assignments which
follow Board and department guidelines specific to each Association
* Create billing files to post charges and generate owner invoices
while following Board and department guidelines.
* Prepare and track Developer and various entity billing from
initial billing to monthly updates.
* Research and resolve billing issues leveraging system and policy
knowledge through individual and collaborative analysis.
* Special requests initiated by the Manager
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent - minimum
* At least 2 years of college - preferred
Knowledge and skills
* Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and with tight
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and independently assess and re-prioritize
tasks based on changing needs
* Financial reconciliation
* High level knowledge of A/R processes
* Must work well independently and collaboratively
* MS Suite product knowledge
* MS Word - intermediate level
* MS Excel - intermediate level, Pivot tables, VLookUp
* Knowledge of customer service and billing systems
* 2 years working with customer service or billing systems and
Experience equivalent to the education requirement may be accepted
in lieu of the education requirement.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co.,
including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here,
you'll find a team that's inclusive, values diversity, and is built
on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to their membership in
any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to
complete your application or any part of the recruiting process,
please email your request to email@example.com, including the title
and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Keywords: Travel + Leisure Co., Las Vegas , Title: Billing Specialist (Hybrid), Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!