Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Awesome gaming company in search of an Accounting Manager -
hybrid schedule!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Renee BrooksAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending
us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:We
are a growing, global gaming studio in search of an Accounting
Manager to join our amazing team. We offer an amazing culture, and
we share a passion for our work!Why join us?
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package --- Hybrid
schedule --- Opportunity to work with outstanding leadershipJob
- Act as primary lead of the U.S. monthly close process.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Corporate
accounting department, primarily related to general accounting
functions, including, but not limited to accounts payable, fixed
assets, and the monthly close process.
- Perform monthly analytical review of U.S. balance sheet and
income statement fluctuations.
- Prepare and/or review routine and non-routine journal entries,
- Prepare and/or review monthly balance sheet reconciliations in
BlackLine, as needed.
- Assist with the oversight of the Company s procure-to-pay
software, supplier management and expense reimbursement
- Assess current procedures and recommend improvements of key
processes and controls.
- Provide requests from internal and external auditors, quarterly
reviews, annual audit and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Develop direct reports by managing performance, setting goals,
and providing ongoing training.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.REQUIRED:
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, or related
- Knowledgeable of US GAAP.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- 1+ year of managerial experience.
- Experience with accounting systems and knowledge of the
month-end close process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and analytical
skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently and demonstrate strong critical thinking,
analytical and problem-solving skills.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Las Vegas , Accounting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!