Staff Accountant- Part remote
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- The Accountant I performs general accounting activities
including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of IT
project accounts and financial statements, such as profit-and-loss
statements and capital expenditure schedules. Works under direct
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures the integrity of project accounting records for
completeness, accuracy and compliance with generally accepted
accounting policies and principles.
- Reconcile general ledger balances to project tracking records
and identify rate and volume variances.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance is required.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively, verbally and in
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts,
draw conclusions and devise solutions.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of accounting systems and practices.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Keywords: Confidential, Las Vegas , Staff Accountant- Part remote, Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!