Audit Associate (Las Vegas, NV)
Company: Eide Bailly LLP
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for Audit Associates to join our firm for this
full-time opportunity starting in January 2023, June 2023, January
2024, and June 2024 in the Las Vegas, NV Office. -Who We AreFounded
in 1917, Eide Bailly is one of the top 20 CPA and business advisory
firms in the nation with over 40 offices across 15 states. At the
core, Eide Bailly is a people-first firm - real people, passionate
about living fulfilling lives both in and out of the office. We
strive to foster an environment that is centered around respect,
trust, support, integrity, professionalism, fun, innovation, and
providing a work-life integration where our people can be their
full authentic selves! As a result, we are proud to have been rated
a Top 10 Accounting Firm in culture, relationships with
supervisors, benefits, firm leaders, and work/life balance in the
2022 Vault survey. -Why You'll Love Working Here
- The Culture - At Eide Bailly, you'll feel respected, trusted,
and cared for. The firm truly values your personal growth and
wellbeing, while empowering you to not only do your job well but to
also live a meaningful life outside of work. We're all here to help
each other be the best version of ourselves!
- The Benefits - Focused on helping you stay well in all aspects
of your life, some of the benefits you'll enjoy include a generous
PTO policy, CPA benefits, access to counseling services, a premium
membership to the Calm app, paid community service hours, a
Lifestyle Spending Accounting, and so much more!
- The Flexibility - We strive to help all employees find an
integration between their work and personal life. Our leaders are
there to help you determine how to leverage flexibility to meet
your personal needs.
- The Fun - We want all our employees to have fun while they work
and have time to connect with coworkers. Some examples of social
activities include busy season happy hours, putt-putt competitions
in the office, food trucks, Flannels and Pajamas, Turkey Trots, and
- The Exposure - You'll have the opportunity to work alongside
mangers, partners, and client executives right away!
- The Variety - You'll work on a variety of clients across
various service industries providing you with the most diversified
experience imaginable, helping you to determine which area(s) you
may want to specialize in long-term.
- The Growth - When you start, you will be paired up with an Eide
Guide AND a Career Advisor to help you acclimate to your new role
as well as coach you in your career development. Any question, big
or small, you'll have someone there to help you decide how and when
you want to advance your career. Not sure you want to stay in your
current service area? You can apply for the EB Xchange program to
gain insight into various Specialty Services. Our goal is to help
get you to where you want to be!Typical Day in the LifeA typical
day in the life of an Audit Associate with Eide Bailly might
include the following:
- Attend a client engagement meeting to determine timelines and
goals of an audit.
- Research business trends within an industry to professionally
represent a company and apply this knowledge to the client's
solutions, potentially developing new or additional business for
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless
- Provide financial analysis upon completion of fieldwork in an
effort to improve client internal controls and accounting
- Attend a technical training on Knowledge Coach (auditing
software).Who You Are
- You are inquisitive and enjoy learning about various client
business processes and traveling to different locations to help
clients (20-40 percent travel is required in the role).
- You like the challenge of in-charging engagements and providing
constructive feedback to other team members.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a
deadline you could not meet.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and
maintain strict client confidentiality.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in
Accounting and are working towards obtaining your CPA license.
-Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently
without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the
future.Eide Bailly LLP offers a competitive salary and a
comprehensive benefits package.Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an
affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal
laws.What to Expect NextWe'll be in touch! If you look like the
right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching
out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your
career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to
check us out on -Facebook, -Twitter, -Instagram, -LinkedIn -or our
-About Us -page.
Keywords: Eide Bailly LLP, Las Vegas , Audit Associate (Las Vegas, NV), Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!