Front Desk Agent/Relief Rooms Controller- Renaissance Hotel
Company: Renaissance Hotel Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
As the largest smoke-free, non-gaming hotel in Las Vegas, the
548-room Renaissance is a fresh, welcoming alternative for business
and leisure travelers. Sleek and stylish, the hotel delivers modern
design and sophisticated details throughout their guest rooms,
social venues and the signature restaurant, ENVY Steakhouse. The
hotel offers exciting programming including 50-minute fitness
classes, Kona Craft Beer, and an in-room amenity upon arrival, all
complimentary to the guest.
The Guest Services Agent/ Rooms Controller will be resposnsible to
increase guest preference of our hotel and Highgate Hotels brand.
The Rooms Controller assigns hotel rooms to guests based on their
reservation and unique requests and preferences. The Rooms
Controller will maintain and manage the hotel's inventory of guest
rooms while supporting front desk operations with reservation and
rooms related information. Rooms Controllers are responsible for
blocking VIP guests, managing Out of Order and Out of Service
inventory, managing guest queue and discrepancies, performing room
changes and guest follow up, managing and facilitating pre reg/pre
key groups, managing all airline assignments and pre keys, managing
guest upgrade requests/hotel upgrade revenue, receiving and
responding to guest feedback via multiple feedback forums.
- Answer incoming calls professionally and courteously.
- Assist callers with needs and requests without transferring
- Monitor and manage hotel Room Type inventory, communicating
concerns and identifying solutions.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities and hours
of operation in a timely manner.
- Run and complete credit limit report daily.
- Review Guest Arrivals and Trace File daily, following through on
guest requests and preferences.
- Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
- Be aware of all rates, packages and special promotions.
- Communicate room's challenges/inventory concerns to front office
team on a daily basis.
- Serve as Front Office liaison with Sales and Convention Services
to ensure successful execution of group arrivals.
- Serve as Front Office liaison with Housekeeping and Engineering
to manage and block guest rooms as necessary.
- Be aware of closed out and restricted dates.
- Manage discrepancies and queues quickly and efficiently.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations
and follow the rate-quoting scenario.
- Be familiar with hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
- Handle check-ins and checkouts in a friendly, efficient and
- Have a complete understanding of House and guest room
availability at all times.
- Manage all Out of Order and Out of Service rooms.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other employees.
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of
the Front Desk computer system.
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift
checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
- Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift
according to hotel standards.
- Monitor and action Nor1 eStandby upgrade requests with intent to
maximize hotel revenue.
- Monitor and respond to guest feedback via RealTime feedback and
any other necessary feedback forums.
- Manage all Mobile Check In in timely and efficient manner.
- Manage Airline assignments and applicable pre reg/pre key.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Assist management team with rooms related projects.
Keywords: Renaissance Hotel Las Vegas, Las Vegas , Front Desk Agent/Relief Rooms Controller- Renaissance Hotel, Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!