Company: Station Casinos
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 11, 2023
FREE MEDICAL INSURANCE FOR ENTIRE FAMILY, FULL USE OF OUR TWO
MEDICAL CENTERS (FREE lab work / FREE Generic Drugs / Free Provider
Visits and more). TWO 401k plans with one completely funded by
Station Casinos and so much more!
1. Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Station
Casinos' "Beyond the Best" Company-wide culture and demonstrating
Station Casinos' Championship Service Standards at all times.
2. Perform centralized function of fixed assets including creating
job cost numbers, tracking fixed assets, placing assets into
service, asset disposals and transfers, and calculating
3. Provide information and reports to Management in a timely and
4. Review and analyze company policies and procedures regarding the
business cycles. Identify opportunities and make recommendations to
strengthen internal controls.
5. Work with internal and external auditors and prepare
6. Prepare and analyze general ledger transactions.
7. Prepare and review balance sheet account reconciliations on a
8. Prepare and review schedules for various financial accounting
9. Other job related duties as assigned.
1. Three (3) to five (5) years of Accounting/Financial experience
or related degree preferred.
2. Excellent PC and spreadsheet skills.
3. Excellent decision making and communication skills.
4. Strong organizational skills. Detail oriented, innovative,
flexible, ability to handle multiple tasks, and can work
independently with minimal direction.
5. Must be able to obtain gaming registration for the jurisdiction
in which the property is located.
6. Fixed Asset System (FAS) experience is preferred.
7. Understanding of fixed asset accounting is required (i.e.
classification of base stock, capital, pre-opening expenses and
Keywords: Station Casinos, Las Vegas , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!