Company: Bluegreen Resorts
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Administrative Assistant completed administrative functions
related to sales and Marketing to ensure the accurate entry and
coding of guest information, Data integrity, premiums, site level
accounting functions, payroll, HR and reporting as required.
* Prepares timely and accurate payment of Accounts Payable for
Marketing and Sales, including voucher preparation and
* Performs financial month end processes.
* Processes vendor payroll, including collection of negative
balances. Ensures vendor payable reconciliation.
* Calculates Hotel, premium and miscellaneous accruals.
* Tracks OPC/IH Deposit Collection and Reconciliation.
* Processing and submission of payroll for Sales and Marketing,
including Kronos tracking and processing of commissions for
specific items such as retail sales and upgrades.
* Conducts new hire orientations and paperwork, status changes,
terminations, benefit enrollments and serve as Corporate's contact
for other general employment requests.
* Schedules administrative support associates for adequate coverage
* Ensures that Systems Access Forms for terminated associates are
submitted in a timely fashion.
* Creates weekly orders to maintain sufficient quantity, security,
disbursements, weekly/monthly counts and reconciliation.
* Monitors and Audits Premiums
* Ensures accurate retail prices and maintains a master listing of
* Tracks Collateral for Sales & Marketing Operations ensuring items
are ordered in a timely manner, readily available, stocked
appropriately, secured and utilized within set guidelines.
* Produces various BI or Concierge reports as required by
* Completes reports for Sales as required such as the Cash, PAC,
TPAC and QAS MER reports.
* Prepares and tracks for approval and expiration of all CSRs,
Coding Requests, Business Plans and Appropriation Requests after
DOM delivers the completed contract.
* Guides and tracks approvals for above through National Sales and
Legal to help implement any new programs or renew existing premiums
* Maintains offers, tour/hotel/welcome center allotments, retail
items, hotel costs, vendor costs as defined by approved
contracts/agreed upon allotments by DOS/DOM.
* Updates Telemarketer, OPC, Verifiers and other IDs as
* Maintains the Premium Inventory Management System. Builds banks
for new locations, add, transfer & distribute inventory.
* Ensures policies and procedures are followed and policy waiver is
utilized when DOM/DOS authorizes an exception.
* Assists with Site Level Admin audits to ensure SOP's are
following and coding guidelines are adhered to.
* Tracks and maintains business licenses, real estate licenses as
applicable, and federal/state mandated postings.
* Tracks escrow and Sampler accounts ensuring deposits and refunds
are handled per standard procedure.
* Ensure Customer Information Security policies are enforced,
monitored and adhered to.
* Assists with running of Barclays applications, Credit
Applications and typing of deals as needed.
* Uploads Barclays applications following approved processes.
* Assists with the closing of Sampler/VCO deals as needed. Admin
Assistant will be trained in all areas of Closings to support as
* Acts as a contract auditor for the site auditing contracts using
the standard checklist prior to shipping to Boca.
* Process and track cancellations ensuring timely completion of all
paperwork, refunds and follow-up to ensure a seamless and positive
experience for our Owners/Guests.
* Assists with referral data entry including accurately entering
leads and assisting with reporting, tracking and auditing.
* Complete Synergy uploads for Referrals, tour audits and other
items as needed.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates or
Bachelors' Degree preferred.
* 1 year management experience preferred. Previous experience in
Bluegreen sales and marketing environment beneficial.
* HR, Kronos, Concierge, BI, Welcome Center and Front Desk
procedures. Customer service and quality fundamentals, MS Office
* Detailed-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving
skills. Ability to think strategically and analyze information
timely and accurately. Excellent interpersonal communication skills
to deal effectively with owners, guests and all levels of the
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our
associates, owners and guests are a top priority. In order to
comply with state and local COVID-19 mandates, and in alignment
with the most recent CDC guidelines, we have implemented various
safety protocols within our operations, such as wearing masks and
conducting temperature checks and health screenings for our
associates. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care
to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate
benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to
get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal
employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and
inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate
pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment,
candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug
* Job Family : Administration & Secretarial
* Job Function : Merit Only
* Pay Type : Hourly
Keywords: Bluegreen Resorts, Las Vegas , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!