Pool Receptionist - Rio Las Vegas
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 24, 2023
The primary responsibility of the Receptions is to make cabana reservations and welcome guests to the pool complex. Assist with any and all customer needs; maintain cleanliness of the pool deck i.e. rafts, dirty towels and bathrooms. Upsell and book daybeds and cabanas.
*ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:*
* All receptionists will report to pre-shift briefing in full Uniforms.
* The receptionist will familiarize themselves with the names of their guests and requested accommodations.
* The receptionist will be responsible for making cabana reservations and up selling amenities for the pool
* Excellent customer service skills
* Treats customers with courtesy and respect at all times.
* Remains appropriately groomed as stated in the departmental guidelines appearance code.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $12.00 per hour
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Las Vegas, NV 89103: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas , Pool Receptionist - Rio Las Vegas, Administration, Clerical , Las Vegas, Nevada
here to apply!