Real Estate Photographer / Videographer - CONTRACT
Company: KPM Property Management
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are looking for a CONTRACT only photographer / videographer!
Must live in the Las Vegas area or surrounding area and is open to
traveling without reimbursement.
- Have a strong real estate portfolio. Candidates must also
provide a digital portfolio during the application process.
- NOTE: Applicants should have their own camera, computer, and
video editing software.
The Photographer / Videographer performs a wide range of duties,
including the following:
- Photograph apartments & homes listed provided by the Marketing
- Meets managers and/or property teams on-site and performs photo
- Take photo shoots of interior and exterior site - E.g., common
room, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, pool etc.
- Ensure quality photo composition, angles, and positioning of
the space taken.
- Editing and manipulating photos for lighting, contrast, and
- Independently operates, maintains, and sets up all photography,
video, audio, and lighting equipment. Displays comprehensive
knowledge of all equipment used (e.g. Gimbal)
- Possesses a strong work ethic and willingness to take
initiative and be proactive.
- Is comfortable working with a diverse range of different
personalities and is able to accept constructive feedback.
- Researches industry and competitor trends and suggests new
- Interview individuals and attend meetings to obtain items for
publication--a courteous speaker is a must!
- Collaborate closely with internal departments on projects and
- Manages media by importing and backing up all media files.
- Retouches, exports, compresses and uploads videos and
photographs to the cloud.
- Must have experience in Real Estate / Strong portfolio in Real
- Must provide a digital portfolio during the interview
- Return date of all edited and ready files should be up to 10
days or less from the date of shooting. All files need to be
delivered within 5 days and have maximum 10 days for the final
- W9, COI and NDA signed by all contractors
- At least 2 years of the college experience in Digital
Cinematography and Film, Photography, Art/Fine Arts, or a related
field is required. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Certifications in
similar fields will also be considered..
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed
instructions, and balance multiple deadlines.
- Must be proficient using specialized software such as Creative
Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, Premier Pro).
- Retouch-Editing Required: Provide us the final product with
- Demonstrate the ability to use a DSLR camera for producing
videos and taking photographs under our brand guidelines. Please
note that your DSLR camera must have the ability to shoot in AEB
mode and features a wide-angle lens.
- Interior Video equipment capable of 1080p/60fps with a
- A Drone with Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) Photography and
1080p/60fps Videography capabilities. A license is required, but
not at the time of hiring.
- Candidates should be able to create a set for recording and use
various lighting equipment and backdrops. Prepare video snippets as
needed for a variety of platforms.
- Must have experience filming, directing, and video
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with an
innate attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate
as a strong team member.
Keywords: KPM Property Management, Las Vegas , Real Estate Photographer / Videographer - CONTRACT, Advertising , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!