Company: Supreme Concepts Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 25, 2023
With years of experience in the communication field, Supreme
Concepts has created relationship-based methods focused on our
innovative marketing outreach techniques. There is no secret to our
success. We simply build genuine, respectful, and transparent
relationships with our clients and exceed their expectations. Our
mission is to teach all our Marketing Associates practical
communication skills to create a more authentic consumer
experience, resulting in an increased brand reputation for our
expanding clientele.Our company was built on the philosophy of
leading by example, encouraging competition, and maintaining a
respectful work environment. As a Marketing Associate, you will
communicate with top sales and marketing executives to take our
client's brands to new heights. We are seeking a Marketing
Associate who is eager to excel, willing to learn from industry
leaders, and ready to bring their ideas to the table.
-Responsibilities for the Marketing Associate include:
- Relay brand messaging professionally and promote our client's
services directly to potential customers.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately to create connections
during customer interactions.
- Learn to solve problems creatively while demonstrating high
- Build brand knowledge to adequately communicate each featured
product/service offering adequately to consumers.
- Provide support and report customer feedback to the Marketing
Associate Manager to increase customer retention. -
- Attend weekly meetings to discuss marketing strategies and
- Create networking connections with other Marketing Associate
professionals to understand better and improve communication
tactics. -For the Marketing Associate position, we are looking for
candidates with the following requirements:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or Communications is
- Ability to stay level-headed and take the initiative when
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to relate to a
variety of people.
- Desire to expand skillset and eager to grow
- Ability to manage feedback from other Marketing Associates
proactively and implement changes immediately.
- Relevant experience in past marketing, promotions, or sales
roles is helpful.
Keywords: Supreme Concepts Inc., Las Vegas , Marketing Associate, Advertising , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!