Insomniac - EDCLV21 Graphic Designer
Company: Insomniac Holdings
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at graphic design? Then
you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter
who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the
graphic space. Is this you? Read on...
WHO ARE WE?
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music
festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art
lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art
installations, theatrical performers and next generation special
effects, our events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level
of fan interaction. The quality of the Headliner experience is our
Throughout our 20-year history, Insomniac has produced almost 400
festivals, concerts and club nights for over 4 million attendees in
California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New York, Texas, Puerto
Rico, and the United Kingdom, with expansions into Brazil, Japan
and India. Insomniac's premier annual event, Electric Daisy
Carnival Las Vegas, is the largest multi-day music festival in
North America, and attracted more than 400,000 fans over three days
in May 2019. The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella, and has
been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.
Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Junior
Graphic Designer with an impeccable attention to detail and strong
design sense to join the design team. They will assist the
developing designs, resizing created material, and solving problems
inherent in designing for multiple formats. The designer must
present an enthusiastic view at growing and developing their craft.
This position reports to the Festival Experience Manager and senior
- Create materials based on existing style guides to fit brand
- Maintain quality, organization and proper optimization for all
- Assist in generating and altering art files in preparation of
- Edit text/copy using provided fonts
- Retouch all artwork according to the creative recommendations
and production specifications and expectations
- Responsible of upholding design/brand standards and file naming
- Brainstorm with Experience team and ability to collaborate with
various teams to conceptualize creative graphic communications
fulfilling project objectives
- Other design requirements as necessary
- 1+ years experience in the Graphic Design field preferred but
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or similar field
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop,
Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Intermediate Hierarchy, Layout, Typography skill set
- Knowledge of color theory and balance
- Excellent attention to detail; possesses organizational
- Proficient Mac user
- Sketching and illustration ability, along with growing skills
in photo retouching, photo-manipulation and compositing is a
- Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy
- May work in drastic temperature climates
- Must be willing to work and travel to events during evening and
weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work
authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age,
marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical
condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Insomniac recruitment policies are designed to place the most
highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient
manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including
promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising,
employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college
recruiting and search firms.
Keywords: Insomniac Holdings, Las Vegas , Insomniac - EDCLV21 Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!