Frontend Engineer - Vue.JS - REMOTE
Company: Penn Interactive
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
OverviewPenn Interactive (PI) is an interactive gaming company
headquartered in Philadelphia. PI is the digital arm of Penn
National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN), the largest regional casino
operator in the U.S.). Our mission is to challenge the norms of the
gaming industry by building an immersive interactive gaming
experience that is responsible, innovative, and fun. Through our
partnership with Barstool Sports, we are hoping to continue to
launch our online sportsbook and icasino across the US. We are
committed to helping our team members grow and succeed. We believe
that hiring talented individuals that love what they do will help
us win! The Frontend Engineer will work on a small,
cross-functional team to develop a one-of-a-kind, native sports
betting experience. This role will work with UI/UX and product to
implement a revolutionary sportsbook from the ground up. Previous
work in the gaming industry is not important but we do expect your
work-product to reflect a strong technical background and a
dedication to concise, reusable code.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate best-in-class programming skills to develop highly
innovative, high-impact, consumer-facing web apps.
- Translate robust business requirements into thoughtfully
architected, reusable code.
- Squash bugs to make sure our user experience is unrivaled.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, project managers,
ops engineers, QA engineers and various other teams and
stakeholders to solve novel problems.
- Communicate clearly and effectively using Github, Slack, Google
Docs, ZenHub, and email.
- Interact thoughtfully and professionally with everyone
including non-technical colleagues.
- 2-5 years of experience building websites and web apps.
- Developing component-based websites, using Vue.js
- Using CSS preprocessors Less or Sass.
- 2-5 years designing responsive websites.
- Utilizing build tools (Webpack, babel, eslint, npm, yarn,
- Writing unit and integration tests with Jasmine, Jest, Mocha or
- Using Git or similar version control tools.
- Reviewing product specs and identifying scope.
- Be a self-motivated worker who can break complex tasks into
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or another STEM field
- A passion for sports or betting Gaming License
- Position may require licensing in applicable states that PI
operates. If so, you must qualify for licenses and permits required
by federal, state and local regulations.
Something to leave you withPenn Interactive is committed to helping
our team members live their best, healthy life. We offer unique and
competitive benefits that help our team members stay healthy and
safe. Some of our competitive benefits include:
Keywords: Penn Interactive, Las Vegas , Frontend Engineer - Vue.JS - REMOTE, Engineering , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!