Company: Robert Half
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Robert Half is currently sourcing for a Data Engineer for a
client in the marketing and advertising space. Their data systems
include MySQL, Postgres and AWS Redshift, as well as some Redis and
- Maintain, build and iteratively improve existing data
pipelines. In time your duties will grow to include design and
implementation of new data pipelines as needs evolve.
- Write advanced and efficient code for use in data pipelines and
data processing, preferably in Python.
- Write advanced SQL code for use in databases with multi-million
to billion row tables
- Perform system administrative tasks on Linux machines and
various database systems.
- Work closely with internal I.T. and Dev teams throughout the
process of planning, building and deployment of new data
- Test, optimize, troubleshoot and fine-tune database queries for
- Work with various internal departments to gather requirements
and provide solutions
- Develop custom solutions to meet the ever-growing need for data
within the organization.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
field or equivalent work experience
- Three or more years work experience in SQL and/or data
- Three or more years work experience with key scripting
languages such as Python and Bash.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Linux systems
administration, database administration and network security.
- Good working knowledge and experience working with cloud
computing technologies, preferably AWS.
- Excellent foundational understanding of data types, data
structures and database systems and their specific use cases
- Experience working with collaborative tools such as Jira and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
***This position requires pre-employment background check and proof
of full vaccination against COVID-19.
Keywords: Robert Half, Las Vegas , Data Engineer, Engineering , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!