REMOTE Sr. Field Applications Engineer - PMIC, DC/DC
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 6, 2022
If you are a Sr. Field Applications Engineer with Power
Management IC (PMIC) and DC/DC product experience, please read
Job Title: REMOTE Sr. Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - PMIC,
Job Location: Remote - Our HQ is located in San Jose, CA
Compensation: $120K - $200K+ Depending on experience!
Founded in 1998, our company is one of the worlds leading analog IC
companies. The company consistently delivers inventive power
management solutions that improve the cost and performance of
electrical equipment. We add value to our customers by providing
the most comprehensive system-level support available, and we
strive to be the best Power Partner for our customers. Our aim to
be the leader in the global analog integrated-circuit industry is
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($120K - $200K+ depending on
- Comprehensive Benefits Package with flexible working
- The chance to join a global leader in the analog integrated
What You Will Be Doing
As an integral member of our Bay Area Sales and Field Applications
Team, you will work with our sales/account managers and product
line team to discover new design-in opportunities and provide FAE
support for all of our products. You will be responsible for
designing in our portfolio of power management products including
DC/DC regulators with the target of achieving year-over-year design
win growth objectives.
- Provide strategic customers with detailed technical support
which include circuit schematic, PCB layout review, and IC debug
during design-in phase.
- Provide simulation tools, evaluation boards, and supporting
materials to customers.
- Work with the customers key technical decision makers to
successfully design our solutions into customers new products.
- Maintain detailed system block diagrams to promote new product
ideas to our marketing and design teams.
- Provide clear and accurate external & internal reporting and
What You Need for this Position
BSEE (MSEE preferred) with a minimum of 3-5+ years experience in
- Electrical Engineering background with a focus on power
- Field Applications Engineering (FAE) experience designing in
power management IC (PMIC) products such as DC/DC regulators or
- Effective presenter that can lead in-depth technical
discussions with Tier 1 customers and the ability to present
technical features and benefits of our products.
- Professional attitude with the ability to prioritize a dynamic
list of multiple tasks.
- Ability to plan and prepare for customer meetings in advance
with team members and able to work with minimal guidance and
- Timely with external and internal responses, assigned action
item follow-up and project documentation.
- 10-20% expected travel to support local customers.
So, if you are a Sr. Field Applications Engineer with PMIC and/or
DC/DC experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of
your resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com for immediate
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Mike
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1-1659748 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Mike Vandenbergh - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Las Vegas , REMOTE Sr. Field Applications Engineer - PMIC, DC/DC, Engineering , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!