Verification Engineer III - Optional Remote
Company: SEAKR Engineering, LLC
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSEAKR is seeking a Verification Engineer who is
responsible for developing verification and simulation strategies,
conducting design reviews, creating a digital test plan and
providing coverage metrics. This role can operate 100%
- The Engineer is responsible for the construction and
maintenance of simulation environments using System Verilog with
UVM (Universal Verification Methodology), and performing and
evaluating regression tests for a design under test.
- The candidate must be able to extract and derive test
requirements and sequences for an interface or interfaces based on
available design documentation and requirements.
- Ability to architect and construct full test environments for
simple devices using UVM, including coverage, is required.
- The candidate shall be capable of diagnosing sophisticated test
failures and filing results
- Ability to analyze Verilog RTL to diagnose test failures is
- Ability to perform and evaluate regression tests for a design
under test is a plus.
- Ability to use simulation tools such as Mentor Graphics
Modelsim/Questasim for simulation debug and reporting is
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure to meet tight
- A Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer
Science is required, a Master's Degree is preferred.
- At least 7 years of verification engineering experience are
required. Additional InformationCompensation: Base pay range is
$85,000-115,000 depending on qualifications. SEAKR has very rich
medical, dental and vision insurance plans, along with a generous
401(k) retirement plan. In addition to base salary, employees are
eligible for a year-end bonus. SEAKR offers a variety of paid
leave, such as vacation, sick, bereavement, and FMLA.SEAKR is an
Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines. US Citizenship
RequiredCOVID-19 Vaccine Mandate: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety
Protocols for Federal Contractors, all employees must be fully
vaccinated or have a medical or religious exemption as of the date
stated in Executive Order 14042. Exemptions will be handled by
Keywords: SEAKR Engineering, LLC, Las Vegas , Verification Engineer III - Optional Remote, Engineering , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!