Embedded SW Engineer - C Programming - Remote Opportunity
Company: LER TechForce
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Embedded C Software Engineer
Are you looking for a role where you can use your knowledge of
embedded "C" software development to make a difference vehicle
performance and the environment? Would you like to work for a
company that provides an innovative work environment, flexible
schedules, and ongoing professional development?
Who we are:
LER TechForce, an LHP affiliate, previously LHP Engineering
Resources is an industry leader in embedded controls, software,
functional safety, and engineering IT talent. For over 20 years LER
has been working with customers across North America to meet their
engineering resource challenges.
We have a position for an is looking for is looking for an
electrical or embedded software engineer who has experience with
embedded C software development. The software supports automotive
communication messages within the vehicle network.
Job Location: Local to Columbus, IN area and capable to travel into
building depending on project needs, approximately 2 days in the
What you will be doing:
- Requirements creation
- Development of C software to support CAN messaging
- Verification of CAN software
- Work closely with software and system engineers to develop
control module software.
- Make modifications to existing functions initiated by
Defect/Change Request, maintaining backward product
- Software level testing and validation testing
- Assure all engineering technical data is complete and
accurately documented, establish and maintain technical files per
the engineering processes, be cognizant of applicable
certifications and product requirements.
- Thoroughly document work performed via DCR system evaluations,
and necessary technical reports.
- Create and update SRSs (Software Requirements
- Support Problem Report/Change Requests from other team members
and different teams
- Prepare and give technical presentations on completed DCRs to
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in the following
- Electronics OR controls background
- Real-time embedded "C" coding development
- Datalinks experience is highly desired
- Good communicator - written and verbal
- Great collaborator
What you'll get:
- Full benefits: medical, dental, 401K match
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Flexible Hybrid schedule
- The opportunity to work on industry leading projects What
you'll need to be successful:
- College, university, or equivalent Bachelor's degree in
Engineering or other relevant technical disciplines. Mechanical
Engineering degree HIGHLY preferred as well as 2 or more years of
- The engineer will be taught the various data link layers
involved with CAN if their experience with CAN is not
Click the Easy Apply button to learn more.
Keywords: LER TechForce, Las Vegas , Embedded SW Engineer - C Programming - Remote Opportunity, Engineering , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!