Structural Engineer - HYBRID REMOTE
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by Alyssa Goodrich
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $75,000 - $110,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are an award winning Engineering firm with a stellar reputation
and support a wide variety of high profile projects throughout the
US. Our talented team drives innovation helping up to stay a leader
in our industry.
If you are a Structural Engineer with 2+ years experience, and
ready for a step forward in your career, APPLY NOW!
Why join us?
- Excellent compensation, benefits, and PTO package
- Large national firm with great reputation
- Excellent company culture with very little turnover
- Paid overtime and bonuses paid multiples times throughout the
- Opportunities to advance in your career
- Paid relocation assistance
Title Structural Engineer (EIT / PE)
Location San Diego
Compensation $70,000 - $95,000 DOE
As a part of our innovative Structural Engineering team you will
support various steel, concrete, masonry, and timber building
projects such as commercial, k-12, higher education, hospital,
government, datacenter, office, retail, and mixed use building
- 2+ years experience
- Hands on experience with building projects such as Schools,
Hospitals, and Commercial projects
- Bachelors Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- EIT license
Nice to have
- 4+ years experience
- Masters Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- PE / SE License
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Las Vegas , Structural Engineer - HYBRID REMOTE, Engineering , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!