Senior Network Engineer
Company: Core BTS
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Core BTS has an immediate need for a Senior Network Engineer in Las Vegas, NV. Only qualified candidates should respond and will be contacted for an interview.In this role your primary responsibilities will include preforming project-based engineering, design, installation and troubleshooting of network and security solutions as well as functioning as a technical lead on complex projects requiring teams of engineers.Responsibilities Include:
- LAN and WAN routing and switching design, configuration and deployment in small to very large and complex environments including Internet Edge architectures.
- You will provide network engineering consulting services, including: assessment, design and implementation of network and security products/solutions.
- Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance.
- You will assume technical leadership on complex projects.
- Designing and developing solutions to complex network issues including Tier4 network security issues
- Verifying stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture
- Deploying, migrating, and documenting post-sales engagement with customers based on company best practices
- Assisting in the delivery of support and services to customer's expectations as proposed
- Participating in the design, implementation, and administration of Cisco infrastructure and related solutions
- Troubleshooting high-end issues with networking, security, and wireless infrastructures
- Demonstrating and deploying security solutions
- Determining specific customer network requirements
- Monitoring system operation to detect potential issues
- Developing specific network, security, and wireless solutions
- Developing detailed implementation plans
- Conducting architecture chalk talks and design conceptsRequirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience along with a minimum of 7 years related experience providing project deliverables
- You possess an Active Cisco CCNP certificate or equivalent experience.
- You communicate effectively (verbally as well in written form).
- You have solid documentation experience with Microsoft Visio, Word, and Excel, PowerPoint.
- We seek expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of the following:
- Programmable Infrastructure strongly desired
- Complex routing and switching solutions (Cisco is a must, Nexus strongly preferred)
- Multi-protocol environments, with mutual redistribution of routing protocols
- Experience of Core Routing and Switching design, configuration, and troubleshooting using Cisco: IOS, IOS-XR, NX-OS; Routing Protocols-OSPF, EIGRP, BGP; L2/L3 Architecture and Design; QoS.
- Expertise in at least one or more of the following areas: Data Center / Core design, configuration, and implementation utilizing Cisco Nexus Architecture (9K, 7K, 6K, 5K, 3K, 2K). Familiarity with the following technologies: VDC, ACI, VXLAN, OTV, LISP.
- Design, Configuration, and Tuning of Industry leading network security products.
- Good understanding of VPN architectures -Site to Site, Cisco AnyConnect Client (IPSEC/SSL), DMVPN.
- ASA Firewalls and FWSMs
- HA Configurations
- Transparent Mode
- ACL Configuration
- IPSec and SSL VPN
- IPS ConfiguratioN
- Application Control
- Cisco ISE integration with wired data, wireless infrastructure & TACACS functionality.
- Cisco Ironport ESA/WSA.
- Cisco Physical Security.
- Cisco Wireless design, configuration, and troubleshooting for Enterprise and campus environments.
- Wireless Surveys, Site Assessments, and Audits using AirMagnet.
- WLAN Controller Configurations and Turning.
- PRIME, MSE, ISE Integration.
- Bridging, Outdoor/Mesh, Location Tracking, WIPS, Guest Access.
- Load Balancing, configuration, and troubleshooting using the following products:
- F5 (LTM, GTM, APM, ASM, AFM)
- Citrix NetScaler
- Familiarity with additional core technologies includes: Riverbed, Infoblox, Cisco Optical, NetBrain, FireEye, SolarWinds, SPLUNK
- Network Access Control, including Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) implementation design, configuration, and deployment
- NGFW/Firewalls/VPNs (Cisco is required, Palo Alto/Check Point are a plus)
- Authentication solutions including 802.1x/RADIUS/TACACS, Cisco ACS and RSA
- Load balancing/Acceleration solutions (Cisco, Citrix, F5, Riverbed)
- IDS/IPS solutions (Sourcefire/Palo Alto a plus) - provided by Dice cisco, network, bgp, ospf, eigrp, lan, wan, vlan, ccnp, ccna, qos, nexus, ipsec, dns, asa, firewalls, routing, switching, firepower, amp, sourcefire, ise
Keywords: Core BTS, Las Vegas , Senior Network Engineer, Engineering , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!