Associate Service Manager - Las Vegas, NV
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Tesla s Associate Service Managers are responsible for driving
excellent results in customer service and operational efficiency in
our service centers.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
Our Associate Service Managers must assist in the daily operations
of the Service Center to ensure the delivery excellent results and
achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all
aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
* Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is
your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service
experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond for our
customers. As an Associate Service Manager, you will coach your
team to elevate their customer service approach and assist the team
in developing and implementing appropriate standards and processes
to continuously elevate the overall service experience.
* People: Our Associate Service Managers lead by example, and we
expect you to put your team s success before your own. Your team
will look to you to champion open communication, active problem
solving, and a positive work environment. You must have the ability
to inspire and coach your team to meet both daily and strategic
goals, and partner with the Service Manager to ensure the
development and growth of your team.
* Operational excellence: As an Associate Service Manager, you must
understand every aspect of your service center s performance, and
work with our Service leaders to increase efficiency and drive
continuous improvement in all aspects of operations. You must
actively facilitate exceptional team performance and partner with
your team to identify and remove waste in operational processes. We
expect you to promote safety, efficiency, quality, and overall
excellence in all of your actions and decisions.
* Financials: Our Associate Service Managers are expected to
understand our business, know their numbers and ensure excellence
in the center s daily operations to achieve specific goals in
productivity, quality, output, cost as well as revenue / margin
Our Associate Service Managers act in the best interest of Tesla at
all times. You must have a passion for our mission, our people, and
Technical acumen is required you must develop a knowledge of all
Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and
Attitude and approach is everything.
* Be a leader and a team-player.
* Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure
prioritization and time management skills are essential for
* Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead to give
your team the tools they need to be successful.
* Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded.
* Possess a rare combination of analytical thinking, hands-on
problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
* Be an advocate for your customers and your team. Your success
depends on theirs.
* Educational experience: Bachelor s degree or equivalent
* Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a
service-focused industry. Automotive expertise is not required.
* Leadership experience: Experience leading teams and managing a
diverse group of roles and responsibilities.
* Process / operations experience: prior experience leading field,
technical repair or manufacturing teams in a fast-paced,
technology-driven environment with strong customer facing
responsibilities. Experience running complex processes using Lean
or other techniques is strongly preferred.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Tesla, Las Vegas , Associate Service Manager - Las Vegas, NV, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!