Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Position at GroundTruth
Advertising Operations - Las Vegas, NV
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages
data and insights to drive business performance. Using its
proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn
about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right
time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing
decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its
foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative
products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000's Fast
Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology
companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across
three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21
countries. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
GroundTruth is seeking an experienced Digital Ad Operations
professional to join our Operations team. The successful candidate
must have experience with digital ad serving technologies,
meticulous attention to detail and a winning attitude.
- Manage all activities required to launch mobile advertising
campaigns, including interpreting Insertion Orders, testing and
implementing creative, securing supply and working with internal
groups to launch on time.
- Traffic mobile advertising campaigns in GroundTruth's
proprietary local ad serving platform, GroundTruth Ads
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile
advertising campaigns simultaneously.
- Devise and implement strategies for optimization, incremental
and provide insights to the team.
- Collaborate with internal team to ensure the successful
fulfillment of all campaigns and performance KPIs.
- Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors,
agencies, internal teams on all elements related to creative
specifications and ad trafficking.
- Monitor discrepancies ensure third party tracking is accurately
implemented and reconcile campaigns each month for billing.
- Create and maintain documentation pertinent to the Ad
Operations team in specific areas of expertise.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external
stakeholders with clear communication, attention to detail and a
positive drive for results.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Passionate about ad technology and up to date with
- Extremely detail oriented, analytical, motivated, and
- Dynamic and performance driven in a fast-paced team
- 2+ years working experience in a related field - platform,
online publisher, ad network, agency etc.
- Strong analytic skills, ability to work in fast paced
environment, meticulous attention to detail, and digital
- Excellent client service, organizational, and communication
- Experience with ad server technologies such as Google Ad
Manager (DCM, DFP), Sizmek, Celtra, Flashtalking, etc.
- Experience with Measurement and Viewability
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools such as internet
browser, Web Developer Tools.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English - Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English - Spanish
Keywords: GroundTruth, Las Vegas , Revenue Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!