Account Manager II - Hunter
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 23, 2020
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by
solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
CenturyLink is a customer focused, cutting edge IT Solutions
company that is driven to exceed our customers' expectations and
needs. We are seeking an Account Manager II-Hunter to join our
organization. The team helps customers transform and evolve their
business through the use of CenturyLink's global network. As part
of an entrepreneurial team, you will be responsible for helping
businesses in the small to mid-market (SMB) space to use technology
to connect with customers, employees and partners. This position
focuses on acquiring new logo accounts in a B2B target market
through an aggressive, no nonsense sales approach.The Main
Sound Interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales
objectives and monthly revenue quotas, and building new revenue by
selling telecommunications products and services to small and
mid-market (SMB) accounts with an average technology spend of
- Responsible for cold calling and prospecting, both on the phone
and face-to-face, in a high activity sales model to an assigned zip
code based territory.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and
monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and provide prompt
follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Must be organized and maintain accurate records on daily
activities and results.
- Individual will not be responsible for post-sale account
support or renewals
What We Look For in a Candidate
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent education with typically 4+
years' sales experience.
- Experience working in a quota bearing role.
- Proficiency with PC-based applications such as MS Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and sales performance/tracking programs.
- Ability to travel for sales trainings, kick-off meetings, etc.
is required for this position.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving
What will make you stand out:
- Experience with and knowledge of the customer base in the local
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales, with 4
years consecutive experience within one company within the last 5
Below are some Benefit Highlights on what CenturyLink has to
- We offer a broad range of health and welfare benefits including
Medical/Prescription Drug, Dental Vision and Disability. We also
have flexible spending and Health Savings Accounts, Life Insurance
options and Financial Planning for the future.
- Our Wellness Programs are outstanding. Well Connected helps
employees take charge of health resources - tools and tips on
eating right, getting healthier, losing weight and managing
- We have a Commuter Spending Account option which allows
employees to make before-tax contributions during the year to
reimburse transportation expenses throughout the year.
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits which include Accident Insurance,
Cancer Program, Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Indemnity
Insurance and a Legal Plan.
- We also have several engagement initiatives that we have rolled
out over the last few years which include the following:
- Paid Maternity leave for 12 weeks paid
- Parental leave for 4 weeks paid
- Milk Stork for nursing mothers
- Extended Bereavement Leave from 3 days to 10 days for immediate
family members, paid - up to 30 days off unpaid.
- Survivor Benefits - if something happens to the employee, their
spouse continues to get the pay and benefits for 6 months
- Focus on You - a personal goal for the year 2019 to focus on
Alternate Location: US-Nevada-Las Vegas
Requisition #: 224651
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Las Vegas , Account Manager II - Hunter, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!