ACCOUNT MANAGER SENIOR - SLED
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 24, 2020
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by
solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
Responsible for sales account development within the SLED
organization, with an established geographic territory for a
complex suite of services and robust product sets to drive sales,
increase brand awareness, and grow a specific territory.The Main
- Responsible for developing sales in the designated target
market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities with prospective
enterprise customers headquartered in the region by cold calling,
premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission,
and customer appointments.
- After winning new business, manages customer relationships in
order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain
existing revenue and obtain additional business.
- Develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined
strategies, tactics and timeframes to maximize revenue. Take
ownership of the geographic territory designated by
- Continually learn and develop knowledge of new technologies and
selling points including enhancing expertise in the company's
products and solutions.
- Utilize Siebel & Salesforce.com to provide accurate and
detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed
opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
- Proven experience in solution selling IP, data, and voice
- Proven experience in hunting, prospecting, and new account
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Demonstrated strong communication, written, and formal
presentation skills as well as ability in selling to the
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with
an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales
activities outside of the office.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 5+ years of sales experience.
Alternate Location: US-Nevada-Las Vegas; US-Nevada-Reno
Requisition #: 224537
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Las Vegas , ACCOUNT MANAGER SENIOR - SLED, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!