General Manager - Fine Dining
Company: Wynn Resorts Holdings, LLC.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 22, 2021
General Manager - Fine Dining in Las Vegas, NV at Wynn Careers
The General Manager - Fine Dining will manage the daily operations
of their designated restaurant. The General Manager is responsible
for operating the outlet efficiently within pre-established cost
controls; managing, scheduling and training restaurant staff;
monitoring staff performance, maintaining the department in
accordance with Health Department standards; and ensuring customer
satisfaction through application of outlet and Wynn service
standards. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: the
management of the restaurant strategy and ensuring alignment with
overall Wynn Las Vegas strategy; maximizing opportunities for
restaurant and company success; maintaining all Wynn standards: and
ensuring excellent guest and team member experience. --JOB
- Ensures all Wynn Las Vegas core values and property and
restaurant standards are implemented and applied.
- Manages short-and long-term restaurant goals, objectives,
policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates
operational effectiveness; effects changes required for
improvement. Identifies key drivers of success.
- Manages the restaurant performance, and the accuracy,
confidentiality, and thoroughness of restaurant policies and
procedures; records and reports.
- Manages the performance of team members under his/her area of
- Monitors all activities of the restaurant to ensure that all
applicable internal policies, federal and state laws, rules,
regulations and controls property wide are enforced.
- Ensures restaurant delivers and maintains a maximum level of
property-wide service and satisfaction.
- Facilitates communication throughout the property by organizing
and presiding over regularly scheduled meetings with team members
within the restaurant and with other restaurants as appropriate to
ensure property wide communication.
- Responsible for hiring, performance management, and employee
engagement within the restaurant. Provides training opportunities,
constructive and positive feedback to team members within area of
responsibility. Creates a motivating environment.
- Keeps informed of all new developments within the restaurant
and makes recommendations designed to maximize restaurant and
- Effectively manages internal and external guest relations,
which will require levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
Responsible for addressing guest and team member issues as
- Manages multiple priorities simultaneously and meets deadlines,
often in stressful and high-pressure situations.
- Must have the ability to promote positive, fair, and ethical
relations with all team member, with all Wynn contractors, and in
all interactions within the Host and Surrounding communities as an
ambassador of the Wynn brand.
- Operates the restaurant efficiently within pre-established cost
- Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant
demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and
evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales
projections, analyses, and estimates
- Ensure staff are diligent in their opening and closing
procedures and that the facility is always correctly prepared.
- Check environmental elements including sound, lighting and
temperatures are always correctly set.
- Conduct effective shift briefings ensuring all staff are aware
of VIPs, special occasions, daily specials, product features and
- Encourage and motivate staff to provide optimum service during
- Resolves guest's complaints and team member difficulties.
- Controls purchases and inventory by reviewing and evaluating
usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
- Works with safety as a priority, and follows restaurant and
company safety standards.
- Maintains relevant knowledge of industry through continuing
education and training.
- Performs any other job-related duties as assigned. Job
- Requires a minimum of five years of experience in a similar
supervisory position within a social/high volume restaurant.
- Must be fluent in English and a second language is
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance, adhering to the
- Requires strong computer skills and proficiency in POS systems,
purchasing software, time-keeping software and Microsoft
- Previous P&L ownership in a financially successful food &
- Experience with managing employees under a Collective
Bargaining Agreement is preferred. Wynn Resorts is an equal
opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and
sustaining an inclusive culture. Wynn Resorts does not discriminate
on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis
protected under federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Wynn Resorts Holdings, LLC., Las Vegas , General Manager - Fine Dining, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!