Chief Marketing Officer
Company: ADECCO ITALIA S.p.A.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Edvisors is the number one place to go for planning and paying
for college (About Edvisors ). We have a deep set of resources and
products for students and parents to navigate higher education.
Edvisors is a College Loan Corporation (CLC) company and is 100%
owned by its dedicated employees through the CLC employee stock
ownership plan. CLC, headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada is a top 10
student loan company, with $18 billion in consumer assets
originated. By offering innovative loan products and first-class
customer service, the Company has helped 900,000 families achieve
their higher education goals. CLC has won multiple awards,
including the BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics and the
American Business Award for excellence in Customer Service.
Edvisors is a student resource company operating a portfolio of
interactive sites that provide information, tools, and resources to
help further higher education. Edvisors assists students and
parents by helping them access private student loans products,
scholarships and consolidation funding while providing marketers
the opportunity to engage with students directly online, via
e-mail, and through direct mail. Edvisors also manages
education-focused websites offering information, advice and
services to students, parents, educations, and the financial aid
community. Recognizing that our employees are the key to our
success, Edvisors is dedicated to being a great place to work.
Edvisors believes in providing a fulfilling workplace environment.
We offer excellent employee benefits, paid time off, employee
ownership, and a healthy work-life balance. We run a professional
and fun office environment. If you are interested in one of our
open positions, please submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org .
Current Openings Chief Marketing Officer Overview As a key member
of the senior management team, the Chief Marketing Officer will
create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that
successfully achieve business objectives. Your customer
relationship management and integrity will be a key pillar of
success. You will be responsible for planning and executing
Edvisors' business development, marketing, products, product
development, content and services. A seasoned team of professionals
will support your leadership and expect to continue to advance
their careers with your guidance and enthusiasm. Essential
- Lead and mentor a team across a broad set of functions
including business development, product, marketing and
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including
user acquisition, conversion rates, and engagement rates.
- Develop and measure key metrics to increase organic traffic and
reduce affiliate spend.
- Spearhead the creation and maintenance of the organization's
digital footprint, while effectively utilizing SEO.
- Work with IT to define and execute product initiatives.
- Oversee all business development and provide strategic
direction to ensure sales growth.
- Negotiate deals and help facilitate contracts to full
- Research and analyze market trends, competitor offerings,
demographics, and other information that affects marketing
strategies across multiple channels.
- Use research findings and analysis to provide direction to
business development and marketing teams regarding products,
services, content, projects and overall strategy.
- Identify areas for improvement in product offerings, sales
tactics, marketing strategy, and content.
- Monitor marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies
- Adhere to and implements all company policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related
- Minimum 10 years' experience in marketing, communications, or
- Minimum 7 years of experience in marketing leadership roles,
including experience in digital, social media, creative content,
SEO, CPA, PPC and affiliate programs.
- Proficient in setting sales targets and forecasts.
- Experience in managing elite customers in a fast-paced
- Skilled at developing and managing direct reports with
effective team building skills and conflict resolution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the
ability to communicate effectively across various departments.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manage
- Experience in higher education preferred.
- Strong analytical and data driven decision-making skills.
Keywords: ADECCO ITALIA S.p.A., Las Vegas , Chief Marketing Officer, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!