Manager Game Sales, Financial Analysis
Company: Scientific Games
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games,
platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart,
passionate and creative people to join our team and help us
transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading
gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an
inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is
committed to developing and supporting its people. Whether you are
a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading
systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or
any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating
compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being
the industry's only COMPLETE global solutions provider with
products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the
casino floor and behind the scenes. If you are ready to play---Come
join us and let's make games! Position Summary The Manager Game
Sales role is responsible for partnering with the Game Sale
business to provide strategic thinking and ensure that both short
term and long-term business objectives are being met. The role is
responsible for planning & analysis and driving business insights
and recommendations. This position also evaluates business
proposals, identifies profit improvement opportunities, and
facilitates process improvements. Role Responsibility:
- Effective business partnering- Development of trusted
relationships with cross functional team members, effectively
influencing organizational decisions.
- Provide commercial advice into the development, deployment and
execution of the Game Sale strategy.
- Identify key business drivers and provide analysis of variances
from targeted results along with recommendations to close any gaps.
Identify trends in performance and implement recommended actions to
improve performance in consultation with product management and
- Active management of core cash flow drivers (EBIT, inventory,
payables, receivables, and capex) and identification of
opportunities to bridge gap to Plan commitments.
- The role also plays a very active role in the creation and
implementation of initiatives to manage the gap between current
performance and required performance both in the short and long
term. This is done by either leading or supporting business
initiatives or change management programs.
- Profitability Analysis.
- NPV analysis of sales proposals and promotional programs.
- Conduct, understand, and analyze potential customer deals with
attention to key financial metrics (Margin $, Margin %, FPD, ASP,
Ship Share, ROIC, etc.).
- Preparation of margin analysis for products and product
- End-of-life analysis for Platforms and Signage.
- Owner of the Game Sale Budget and forecast processes. Ensure
that outputs are linked to key drivers and ensuring that all
assumptions are visible and agreed.
- Understand and actively manage direct costs (BOM, R&M,
Refurb, Spare Parts, Royalties, etc.) as well as operating
- Delivers on commitments, adheres to deadlines, takes personal
responsibility for outputs, admits to mistakes and learns from
- Prepare Quarterly review and budget presentations and assist in
the cascading down of key initiatives.
- Management of the opportunities and risk process throughout the
Game Sale business.
- Tracking of performance for the Game Sale business against
budgeted/forecasted requirements (sales volumes/margins, share
- Team with the accounting team to ensure an accurate and on-time
month-end close process for the recurring revenue line of
- Prepare monthly management reports, analysis and communication
of month-end results, and recommendation of corresponding
- Recruit, train, develop, lead, mentor, motivate and appraise
team members and ensure that the safety, welfare and discipline of
the team is in line with the published core competencies of
- Work with direct reports to formulate and implement individual
development plans for improved performance.
- Assist in the preparation of board of directors and executive
leadership presentation materials.
- Provide support for the company's quarterly reporting
requirements. Experience & Qualifications
- Requires an undergraduate degree in finance, accounting,
economics or similar. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years finance/accounting experience.
- Must possess a strong ability to synthesize complex or diverse
- Successfully lead the finance team and work with management to
move forward finance initiatives and objectives.
- Desire to understand the business and work effectively with
- Can communicate effectively both in written and verbal
- Ability to educate, inform and influence cross-functional
middle managers through written/ verbal communications.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Physical Requirements The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit,
stand, walk, bend, use hands, operate a computer, and have specific
vision abilities to include close and distance vision, and ability
to adjust focus working with computer and business equipment.
#LI-CS1 --Posted 2 Days Ago --R302717 About Us At Scientific Games,
we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in
the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people
to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a
global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces
challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity,
innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and
supporting its people. Scientific Games Corporation
6601 Bermuda Road
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Keywords: Scientific Games, Las Vegas , Manager Game Sales, Financial Analysis, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!