Director, Client Experience
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Join us as we change how the world works, for the better. Our
work focuses around what we have found to be the three core
elements of change: data, process, and upskilling. And we've
created meaningful operational change inside some of the world's
largest companies: Walmart, Zappos, Tyson, Chick-fil-A, H-E-B, and
many more.-- But changing how the world works goes beyond the
solutions we create. We are proud to be a collective of
high-performers that champion necessary change when we see it. We
strive to model new (better) ways of working within our own company
- taking a people-first approach to everything we do.-- We've been
named a Best Place to Work for four years and made Entrepreneur's
list of "Top Company Culture" winners. We're also proud to have
made the Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest-Growing Private
Companies for four years running (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020). About
the Role: To effectively meet our business needs and continue to
grow, we need strategically-minded individuals whose focus is
delivering work through supporting teams and sustaining growth with
existing key enterprise clients. These individuals will act as the
owner of strategic business relationships while leading and
managing the team to maximize client success. These individuals
need to be seasoned leaders with management experience, a strong
understanding of technical concepts, the ability to interface with
executives, and negotiating and managing budgets to clients'
business outcomes. This role will report to the VP of Client
Experience. Key Responsibilities: What you'll be doing
- Leads and develops additional engagements with enterprise-level
clients. Works to drive strategic initiatives and create a
world-class client experience while ensuring RevUnit teams succeed
through precise and exceed-able expectation setting.
- Independently and proactively identifies opportunities for
innovation and engagement with clients and works with the
appropriate RevUnit teams to document, evangelize, and implement
- Leads client stakeholders and RevUnit team members to identify
and unearth tangential opportunities.
- Supports and elevates functional experts to delight
- Successfully manages complicated stakeholder
- Has an eye for growth and is capable of strategic action to
generate new revenue.
- Goes the extra mile to provide meaningful client outcomes and
- Balances team needs, client needs, and the RevUnit business
- Sees negotiations as the beginning to great relationships.
- Cares deeply about clients and their professional goals and how
the RevUnit contractual requirements create velocity for them to
achieve those goals.
- Works with VP of Client Experience to create revenue plans,
forecasts, and commitments to ensure worked revenue and revenue
- Works with a peer in Business Development to ensure new work is
scoped properly to our CX team's capability and ensures the team
can execute the project timelines provided to new clients with
- Works with the People team to ensure strategic people planning,
hiring, training, and external resourcing can happen with
anticipation to ensure client/talent fit.
- Works with the Marketing team to promote Revunit as an employee
ambassador through thought leadership or other requests of the
- Generates strategic plans via technical documentation,
concepting, market research, and strategy to match clients'
- Focus on scaling RevUnit's influence with each critical client
interaction. Ideal Qualifications:
- Comfortable and energized building relationships.
- Capable of managing client business outcomes while balancing
team needs and RevUnit business interests.
- Has the ability to financially budget, track, and show
performance over time (AGP%) and manage a team to contractual
financial and deliverable requirements.
- Has the ability to understand how each stakeholder perceives
team performance and can predict and manage perceptions to reduce
- Has leadership qualities to empower, inspire, and equip the
team to perform meaningfully against client business
- Lives into the RevUnit values and coaches team on how they
apply in client situations as well.
- Passion to be a visible and active champion for the client,
while collaborating with your cross-functional peers
- Operate autonomously, with a bias toward action
- Be able to roll with the punches and adapt quickly to
- Embrace radical candor as you form, communicate, and defend
your ideas (especially while sitting on the receiving end of
- 7+ years of professional experience--
- Willingness to travel to client sites (as needed) We've
identified three distinct practices that we believe create the
environment for great teams and great work at RevUnit. These
practices are collaboration, exploration, and ownership . We expect
every team member to embody each of these practices within their
role. --Measures of Success:
- Client & Team Sentiment
- AGP % Target
- Worked Revenue Target
- Revenue Growth Target
- Client Retention Full-time employees receive the following
- RevUnit pays 100% of your individual premiums for Medical,
Dental, Vision, and both Short and Long-Term Disability--
- 401k matching program
- Unlimited paid time off (within reason - we trust you to be
- Paid parental leave
- All Hands Meetings (focus on growth, development, and strategic
- Company laptop, monitor, and accessories We're committed to
hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. In compliance with
federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity
and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the
required employment eligibility verification document form upon
hire. You have been redirected to a RevUnit job page
Keywords: RevUnit, Las Vegas , Director, Client Experience, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!