VP Mortgage Division Manager Apply to This Job
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals (AEAP)
L Are you the superstar we've been looking for? Manage mortgage
division and supervise personnel and their workflow, ensuring high
morale, excellent customer service and maximum volume and profits.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop branch staff.
- Manage day-to-day operations including originating, FHA/VA/CONV
loans following Lennar Mortgage roadmap.
- Develop branch business.
- Actively participate in companys strategic planning. Set goals
and objectives which are measurable, achievable and revolve around
our customer service standards.
- Interview, test and hire new branch associates.
- Conduct new hire orientation, performance planning and reviews,
disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Provide coaching and promote a professional team effort.
- Provide support for problem solving. Create an interface with
lenders, division escrow coordinators, design centers and sales
agents and disperse necessary information to staff.
- Handle issues with borrowers, sales consultants and team
- Function as liaison between Homebuilder and Mortgage
- Lead and direct processing and Home Loan Advisors in the
implementation of new programs and systems. Delegate and review
- Oversee and facilitate the origination of mortgage loan
transactions for Division's homebuyers.
- Perform pre-qualifications on prospective homebuyers.
- Take mortgage loan applications for homebuyers that have signed
a purchase contract.
- Communicate loan status updates to all necessary parties.
- Maintain daily and monthly logs and reports for Mortgage
Division. Provide monthly reporting to mortgage divisions corporate
- Work with Mortgage Division in monitoring lender programs and
- Communicate with Senior Management on training needs and
- Attend homebuilding division sales meetings.
- Represent Mortgage Division at builder grand openings and
preview as requested.
- Attend status meetings and special functions.
- Responsible for regulatory compliance and quality control.
- Provide training to sales associates in residential lending. Be
available to assist Home Loan Advisors with training, sales
meetings and openings. Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 1-3 years as a branch manager
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of application and processing experience or
equivalent mortgage background
- Strong computer background with 4 to 5 years experience in
- Current knowledge of closing and title requirements
- Current knowledge of loan processing and automated underwriting
- Current knowledge of FHLMC/FNMA/FHA/VA and industry
- Current knowledge of self-employed borrowers, partnership and
corporation tax return analysis
- Strong computer background with 2 to 3 years experience in
mortgage software and working knowledge of Word for Windows and
- Strong mortgage operations background
- Valid driver's license and transportation Contacts: Regular
interaction with homebuilding sales associates, prospective home
buyers, lender representatives and underwriters, escrow and title
personnel, credit bureaus and appraisers. Also deals with
homebuilding division management as well as mortgage division
staff. Visit Sales Offices and Subdivis Additional Requirements:
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires the ability to operate a personal computer, fax
machine, copier, climb stairs, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move, and
carry materials and supplies weighing 20 pounds or less. Finger
dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have professional attitude and represent company in a
- Provide outstanding customer service, work well under pressure
and be a team player
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent team-building and motivational
- Must have excellent organization and PC skills
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
Full-time, regular associates are allotted personal days and paid
sick leave and begin to accrue vacation time from the first day of
employment! Lennar Mortgage also provides ten paid holidays,
including New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
Our parent company, Lennar, offers various low and high insurance
plan options including medical, dental, vision and life. Choose
from several plans and multiple network providers for the best care
in your area. We Value Our Associate's Futures All associates are
eligible to enroll in the 401[k] plan. Lennar provides a company
match on pre-tax contributions and offers an array of investment
and contribution sources from which to choose. A commitment to
Homeownership Do you know anyone looking for a new home? Associates
may receive a referral fee if they refer a new, first-time visitor
to a Lennar community. Associates may also take advantage of
special incentives on the purchase of their own new Lennar home, as
well as receive special interest rates and closing costs with
Lennar Mortgage. Discounts? We Got Those Lennar Mortgage also
offers access to exclusive discounts and rewards at thousands of
brands. From purchases big and small, our corporate rates can help
you save on everyday items! Ready to take your career to new
heights? Lennar Mortgage, LLC. is asubsidiaryof Lennar, an S&P
500 real estate and financial services leader. Whether you are
buying your first home or your fifth, our focus is to provide you
with exceptional customer service and home financing options that
are best for your needs. Job Information
- Job ID: ba5122c0-14748363024 Jobs You May Like UG Associate
Clinical Administrative Coordinator -... UnitedHealth Group Las
Vegas, NV, United States Las Vegas, NV, United States D Escrow
Specialist Diamond Resorts Corporation Las Vegas, NV, United States
T RN Director of Oncology OptumCare Cancer Care...
Keywords: ExecuNet, Las Vegas , VP Mortgage Division Manager Apply to This Job, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!