Director/Sr Manager - Environmental, Social & Governance
Company: Las Vegas Sands Corp
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Director/Sr Manager - Environmental, Social & Governance The
primary responsibility of the Director/Sr Manager - ESG is to
develop and implement strategy for addressing material ESG
(environmental, social and governance) topics, supporting ESG
programs and projects of Las Vegas Sands Corp., and to maintain and
advance ESG disclosures to drive a leadership position in the
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and
Las Vegas Sands Corp.'s policies, practices, and procedures.
- Oversee external reporting efforts including, but not limited
- ESG report for the Company and its subsidiary
- SASB, DJSI and other ESG indexes, ranking and ratings--
- Sustainability risk and scenario analyses
- Benchmarking of industry best practices
- Conduct stakeholder engagement around ESG topics and assess
- Establish partnership with other leading organizations to
address material issues.
- Develop a multi-year roadmap for properties to focus on
addressing the most material issues for the company and oversee the
- Oversee ESG data management, verification and assurance,
including identifying key ESG metrics and key performance
- Serve as subject matter expert on all ESG matters.
- Assist in development, implementation, or enhancement of
strategic programs in the following areas:
- People: Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Community: Disaster relief and resiliency, Hospitality industry
- Planet: Engagement and awareness programs
- Interface with corporate and property leadership teams to
ensure strong support of ESG disclosure requirements.
- Develop and publish regular progress reports.
- Assist in managing day-to-day department administration,
including budgeting, personnel matters, accounting, etc.
- Consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Company Standards of Conduct All Las Vegas Sands Corp. Team Members
are expected to conduct and carry themselves in a professional
manner at all times. Team Members are required to observe the
Company's standards, work requirements and rules of conduct.--
-- Minimum Qualifications
- 21 years of age.
- Proof of authorization to work in the United States.
- MBA or Masters in sustainability management, hospitality
management, project management, finance/accounting, engineering or
related fields is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain [list required licenses,
such as a valid Nevada Driver's License, Alcohol Awareness (TAM)
card, etc.] and any other certification or license, as required by
law or policy.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant management experience--in
sustainability including strategic program development and
- Expertise in the areas of ESG assessments, disclosures and
reporting (including DJSI, SASB, TCFD and others investor driven
platforms), stakeholder engagement, materiality assessment,
external partnerships and employee engagement.
- Excellent in business writing. Ability to create meaningful
reports and set corporate standards. Presentations to senior
leadership are expected.
- Analytical, project management and organizational excellence
skills are also required.--
- Ability to manage cross-functional and international teams to
deliver exceptional results.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate
effectively with guests and other Team Members of different
backgrounds and levels of experience.--
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends
Physical Requirements Must be able to:
- Physically access all areas of the property and drive areas
with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Maintain composure under pressure and consistently meet
deadlines with internal and external customers and contacts.
- Ability to interact appropriately and effectively with guests,
management, other team members, and outside contacts.
- Ability for prolonged periods of time to walk, stand, stretch,
bend and kneel.
- Work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Work indoors and be exposed to various environmental factors
such as, but not limited to, CRT, noise, dust, and cigarette
Job Segment: Environmental Engineering, Manager, Equity, Engineer,
Data Management, Engineering, Management, Finance, Data If you need
reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application,
please go to About Us and click "Accommodation."
Las Vegas Sands Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are
committed to leading the Hospitality and Gaming industry in
promoting diversity. To view additional information regarding our
commitment, go to About Us and click "Diversity."
Keywords: Las Vegas Sands Corp, Las Vegas , Director/Sr Manager - Environmental, Social & Governance, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!