Financial Planning & Analysis Director Sr.
Company: Anthem, Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 25, 2021
It is important that you apply using an email address which is
unique to you and not shared with a friend, relative, spouse, or
significant other. Our recruiting system uses your email address as
your unique identifier. If you apply with a shared email address,
your application will overwrite any previous applicant record with
the same email address. Additionally, please ensure that you use a
valid email address, free from typos, as there are a variety of
communications which may be sent to the email address with which
you apply Financial Planning & Analysis Director Sr. These roles
are responsible for providing financial analysis to--the
Diversified Business Group. The ideal candidates will:
- Supports month end financial statements and analysis.
- Helps prepare annual and quarterly forecasts.
- Supports preparation of internal management reports and
comprehensive analyses of financial and statistical results to
support senior management.
- Coordinates with actuarial on pricing actions and reserve
- Cash flow management actions.--
- Conducts and documents complex financial and business related
- Focuses on business improvement initiatives and projects.
- Support the planning and annual budgeting & forecast
- Ensure adjacent financial processes are compliant with
applicable Anthem, Inc. Policies. Qualifications Requires BS/BA in
Accounting or Finance; 10 years of progressively more responsible
experience in a high level financial analysis position and
experience supporting senior management; or any combination of
education and experience, which would provide an equivalent
background. CPA, MBA or Masters degree in Accounting preferred.
-- Preferred qualifications:
- Minimum of 2+ years in a B2B business, ideally healthcare with
a focus on Medicare Advantage business
- Knowledge of CMS regulations (federal and state) ideal.
- Experience rolling out new technologies from the financial
support side (not sales)
- Entrepreneurial/startup/early stage experience a plus,
particularly in a data rich environment
- Ability to see the big picture and navigate to what will be
- Demonstrated history of being an agent of change and team
builder, with high integrity
- Demonstrated superior oral, written, and interpersonal
communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical ability, strategic planning, organization,
project management, and leadership skills
- Ability to successfully interface at all levels with the
customer, industry, and corporate interfaces
- Experience and understanding of risk management, regulatory
compliance, audit and controls We offer a range of
market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid
holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless
covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental,
vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match,
stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and
financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies
among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019
Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our
company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the
delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers
cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem
positions. AnEqualOpportunityEmployer/Disability/Veteran Please be
advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a
signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated
to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an
agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including
those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property
of Anthem. EEO is the Law Please use the links below to review
statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for
job applicants and employees. Anthem, Inc. is committed to helping
individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and
ensuring equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you
are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete the application process, please email
Human Resources at email@example.com for further assistance.
*WARNING : Please beware of phishing scams that solicit interviews
or promote work-at-home opportunities, some of which may pose as
legitimate companies. Please be advised that Anthem will never ask
you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of
payment as part of consideration for employment with our company.
If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this,
please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission here by
selecting the 'Rip-offs and Imposter Scams' option. Anthem requires
a completed online application for consideration of employment for
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., Las Vegas , Financial Planning & Analysis Director Sr., Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!