Global Partnerships Sales Director
Company: TeamWork Online
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Global Partnerships Sales Director with UFC in Las Vegas -- NV
Sports Jobs in Las Vegas -- NV Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners
to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship
(UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a
mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the
time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the
office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports
world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of
the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC
the world's leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest
pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our
action-packed, can't-miss events that have sold out some of the
most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we
progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices
in London, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Moscow, and Shanghai.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
UFC offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental,
vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and
401(k) with a company match. Our Las Vegas office has an on-site
Cafe serving healthy, delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of
the art Performance Center that employees have access to. We have a
regular wellness calendar for employees featuring health and
nutritional classes. The Las Vegas office participates annually in
a citywide Corporate Challenge. And, all employees receive UFC
FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live
events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content and
Strategy for Winning:
The Global Partnerships Director is responsible for the creation
and selling of branded, high-impact sponsorship opportunities, and
acts as a trusted representative for one of the most powerful and
influential sports organizations in the world. This position
develops unique and valuable sponsorship programs for top brands
- Continually develops new prospects to build and manage a
sustained, multi-million-dollar pipeline of opportunities.
- Coordinates and executes the development, delivery and
presentation of proposals.
- Focuses on developing and maintaining strong relationships with
important decision makers at client marketing companies and their
respective advertising agencies in a variety of business
- Understands the marketing objectives of clients and their
- Works closely with Branded Content Marketing, Research and
Creative Services team(s) to ensure that appropriate information is
incorporated into sponsorship packages
- Directs and partners with colleagues with the prospecting
process and preparation of sales presentations and pitch
- Works on cross functional teams to ensure clients' objective
and partnership marketing deliverables are achieved. Skills &
- Eight or more years of sales/account management and
relationship development experience in the
media/marketing/sponsorship arena with major Fortune 500 brands,
either on the brand marketing side of the business,
content/publisher/network side of the business or with a major
sports or entertainment property, agency or media company.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of national/global sponsorships and
brand activation through properties and IPs is critical.
- Possesses a deep working knowledge of the sales process and a
strong general sales acumen, as well as superior relationship
development and account management skills.
- Understands and excels at sponsorship sales and
- Ability to understand and work within a variety of different
business models/revenue models is highly desirable.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- A sound working knowledge of the sponsorship/partnership/events
marketplace, including but not limited to: common industry
vernacular and terminology, competitive intelligence, data
analytics/performance metrics and sponsorship value
- Knowledge of sports league and property partners and their
activation of those partnerships.
- Working knowledge of the entertainment and media
- Proven experience managing partnership marketing efforts with
success growing account spends incrementally.
- Self-motivated, resourceful individual with a strong working
knowledge of the digital, mobile and social media spaces and how
marketers are utilizing these platforms. UFC conducts
pre-employment drug and background screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: TeamWork Online, Las Vegas , Global Partnerships Sales Director, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!