Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Should you require assistance with applying online please visit
Application FAQs . Highgate is a leading real estate investment and
hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in
the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . Location Employment
Status Full-Time Overview The Spa Director is responsible for the
overall operations of the spa, fitness center and spa caf--,
including maintaining high standards in spa/club services and
operations, while maximizing profitability. Responsibilities
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
including wearing nametags.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to
encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information,
data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Hygiene is key in this environment due to the close proximity
of working with the clients. At no time is cigarette smoke allowed
to be on the hands, clothes or breath of a spa employee during a
- Employees must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful,
and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Maintain and increase spa revenue.
- Monitor and control departmental expenses and payroll.
- Hire, train, supervise and evaluate all supervisors of the spa
- Oversee hiring, training, supervision and evaluation of all spa
staff, with assistance of supervisors when appropriate.
- Participate in the development and oversee the implementation
of the spa operating budget.
- Maintain communication with all departments of the hotel.
- Develop managers for future advancement.
- Guide and supervise the on-going training program.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of each program area and
see that programs are continually updated.
- Research and develop new spa treatments and programs to create
- Perform duties of programmers, reception, spa attendants and
sales clerks to ensure procedures and quality standards are
- Conduct regular spa staff meetings for the purpose of
informing, training and inspiring staff.
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the spa
- Oversee spa physical plant to ensure facilities and equipment
are in proper condition and good working order.
- Forecast for revenue, payroll expenses, and all other
- Order equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory control
for all spa areas.
- Plan and coordinate evening seminars/presentations for guests
on spa related topics.
- Reconcile and approve monthly general ledger and income
- Recommend special projects/promotions and execute them as
directed by the General Manager/VP.
- Perform daily walk-through inspections and weekly written
inspections and follow-up.
- Ensure quarterly written maintenance inspections.
- Conduct weekly sales meetings.
- Design and oversee implementation of marketing plan.
- Oversee spa newsletter and marketing collateral
- Answer all guest/member complaints and suggestions.
- Coach, counsel and conduct performance appraisals for
- Enforce all spa and hotel policies.
- Attend all member functions.
- Participate in Public Relations events as needed. Highgate
Hotels, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains the
policy of recruiting and retaining the best-qualified personnel who
demonstrate the ability to perform competently and work well with
others. It is the policy of Highgate Hotels to provide equal
employment opportunity regardless of race (including traits
historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair
texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious
dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic
information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition
(as defined under state law), national origin, ancestry, sex
(including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual
orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status,
domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including
perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related
conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran
status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local
law. This policy of nondiscrimination is applied to all aspects of
the employment relationship. The Company complies with the
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and
local laws in ensuring equal opportunity and employment for
qualified persons with disabilities. Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later.
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Las Vegas , Spa Director, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!