Medical Director for Ob-Gyn Women's Health
Company: Intermountain Healthcare
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Medical Director opening in Las Vegas, Nevada. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Intermountain Healthcare is a system of 24 hospitals, a broad range
of clinics and services, 160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+
employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health
insurance plans from SelectHealth. Ranked in the top five of our
nation's health systems for quality, cost, and innovation,
Intermountain Healthcare brings 45 years' experience in making care
more accessible and affordable.
Intermountain Healthcare is looking for a Medical Director for
Women's Healthcare to join our team in Nevada. The Nevada-based
medical group is a for-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare.
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means embarking on a
career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and
fulfillment. We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for
yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an
excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid
license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of
personal and professional growth opportunities including leadership
pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you're ready to join our Mission in helping people live the
healthiest lives possible, please apply now, or contact Anita
Prince, Physician Recruiter at .
- Develop working relationships with clinical leadership, staff
and affiliate partners
- Ensures that department and/or physicians on a consistent basis
deliver high quality, service-oriented care in accordance to
evidence-based best practices.
- Ensures compliance with Intermountain Healthcare practice
standards in his/her department and/or specialty, while always
considering opportunities to provide coordinated care throughout
- Develop and implement health improvement initiatives specific
- Oversees provider scheduling and staffing to ensure excellent
patient care and service.
- Ensures quality control and HIPAA compliance.
- Managing vision and purpose
- Presentation acumen
- Knowledgeable in clinical and fiscal operations
- Clinic based –Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00
- Exhibit ethical and professional conduct.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Cultural awareness
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Collective work with others to establish stability and growth
within Women's Health Division.
- Advocate for professional growth and clinical research within
- Clinical and administrative duties
- Exhibits ethical and professional conduct
- Cultural awareness
- 80% clinical and 20% administrative
Eligible for an unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advance Practice
Seven years of experience of medical practice in designated
Must be willing to practice in a clinic and hospital setting
Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director jobs,
hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs,
healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare
administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical
officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical
director jobs, medical ceo jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical
administrative jobs, executive director jobs
Keywords: Intermountain Healthcare, Las Vegas , Medical Director for Ob-Gyn Women's Health, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!