RN Case Manager, Home Health Full Time
Company: Kindred at Home
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Kindred at Home in Las Vegas, NV is offering a $10,000 sign on
bonus for a full time registered nurse!Our Care Matters.When you
join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger.
We are the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health,
hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers
compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or
places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance,
skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now
more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare.
Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that
matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.We believe a world-class patient experience is
enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to
fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our
people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Home Health RN Case Manager, you will:
- Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled
nursing visits for home health patients.
- Administer on-going care and case management for each patient,
provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical
- Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of
treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient
assessment. Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of the
care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with physician
orders, under Clinical Manager's supervision. Revise plan in
consultation with physician based on ongoing assessments and as
required by policy/regulation.
- Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides and external providers).
- Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician
and Clinical Manager on a continuous basis.
- Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and
family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of
- Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of Home Health Aides,
Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Workers and provides
written personal care instructions/care plan that reflect current
plan of care. Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation
by home health aides/personal care workers as part of the
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients,
including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order
changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan
changes. Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient
records, and confers with other health care disciplines in
providing optimum patient care.
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
- Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccinationJoin Our Team!Check
out our video to see get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home
Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free)
855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help
you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Las Vegas , RN Case Manager, Home Health Full Time, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!