Product Manager, Customer Experience - Fully Remote
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
NuBrakes is building the connected vehicle service platform that
empowers consumers and fleet operators to seamlessly manage and
maintain their vehicle(s). We are on a mission to transform an
industry built on waiting rooms and billing surprises into a
modern, convenient, customer-centric experience built for the
future of automotive. Through the combination of cutting edge
technology and a nationwide network of in-house mobile service
technicians, NuBrakes is making car care easier than ordering
Founded in 2019, NuBrakes is based in Austin and offers service in
6 major metros across 3 states. All NuBrakes technicians are
full-time employees of the company, equipped with mobile service
vans to deliver a professional, complete customer experience.
NuBrakes is backed by Canvas Ventures, Bling Capital, executives
from Yelp, DoorDash, Uber, and others.
About The Role
NuBrakes is looking for a visionary product leader to deliver
innovative customer experiences that will set a new bar for the car
care industry. This role will work with a team of talented
designers and developers to own the suite of customer facing
applications that provide frictionless, transparent, and
educational access to affordable and convenient vehicle monitoring,
maintenance, and repairs. If you are a tech leader with an insane
desire to upend sub-par experiences, then this role is for you. The
role will report to the Head of Product.
- Define & communicate the product vision of a modern,
customer-first car care solution, and build the roadmap to deliver
- Own the end-to-end development of new features, from ideation
to implementation to iteration, by collaborating every day with
developers, designers, and stakeholders.
- Deliver crystal clear product documentation, including vision
docs, mockups, designs, user flows, and user stories.
- Utilize customer interviews, competitive research, and
stakeholder relations to become an expert on existing and future
- Analyze a wealth of in-house data and run A/B tests to best
understand product usage and identify opportunities for
- Deliver understandable, articulate communication of feature
releases & roadmap updates to our customers and staff.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and partners to
enable feature and customer growth at all levels.
- Support the efforts of other customer facing teams, including
marketing, sales & support.
Who You Are
- You have a proven track record of working with engineers to
deliver successful product and feature launches.
- You have a deep motivation to unearth and solve the most
difficult problems of our customers, employees, and our
- You have expertise on product management best practices, such
as scrum, SEO, SQL, multivariate testing, and usability
- You are tech savvy and understand general engineering concepts
such as code languages, databases, and API design.
- You have a keen eye for design, and may even be able to sub in
for a designer if necessary.
- Experience with early-stage startups and / or automotive is a
- Experience with mobile apps is a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Schedule
- Equity at an early-stage, rapidly growing startup
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you
- Health insurance (NuBrakes offers FREE MEDICAL insurance for
- Dental/vision package to fit your needs
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Remote work environment with opportunities for in-person
collaboration and travel to our HQ in Austin, TX.
- A diverse, excited and inclusive company culture built on
collaboration and recognition.
Keywords: Appvia, Las Vegas , Product Manager, Customer Experience - Fully Remote, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!