Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Administrator - Remote
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Identity and Access Management Administrator position is a part
of the Information Security Office team and responsible for support
of following information security services: Information Security
Identity and Access Management (IAM), Information Security Vendor
Management and Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Planning.
This is a hands-on position that works closely with Information
Security team members on continues design, assessment and hardening
of companys information security IAM posture, maturity level and
risk assessments. Acts as a liaison to Technology teams and Data
Owners regarding information security IAM for cloud and
applications configuration, posture assessment and verification.
Prepares analyses, metrics, Key Performances Indicators (KRIs) and
evaluations to ensure compliance with companys policies, standards,
and regulations. The ideal candidate for this position will be an
experienced IAM practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to
Option of remote work for well qualified candidate.
Information Security Identity and Access Management (IAM):
- Oversight identity and access management functions company-wide
and provide regular status reports.
- Responsible for IAM tools administration and configuration
according to vendors best practices.
- Regularly develop and maintain metrics and key risk indicators
(KRI) for IAM services.
- Ensure users are granted access to systems, applications, and
databases based on their job responsibilities.
- Employ and maintain segregation of duties and least privilege
principles across all services.
- Provide IAM training for Data Owners company-wide to support
awareness and policy compliance
- Supervise ongoing reviews by business line and application
owners to verify appropriate access based on job roles with changes
reported on a timely basis.
- Work closely with Information Security Operations and
Engineering teams to ensure proper monitoring on internal and
external (third party) access and design.
- Ensure proper implementation and configuration of appropriate
preventive, detective, and corrective controls for. mitigating of
- Develop and maintain IAM control requirements for cloud-based
applications and services.
- Develop strategic annual and quarterly road maps for identity
and access management services.
- Develop technical documentation in support of identity and
access management services.
- Act as subject-matter expert (SME) and provide identity and
access management consulting services.
- Responsible for planning, managing, facilitating, instructing
and monitoring IAM project activities for all assigned tasks.
- Work closely with business units across the company on a
regular basis to assist in defining applications access security.
application requirements and identify opportunities to improve
company wide IAM posture.
Information Security Vendor Management
- Lead Information Security Vendor Management program.
- Establish relationship with third party vendors, manage
Information Security Vendor Management questionnaires to ensure
that all handle company data shared with them, based on AdTheorent
Information Security Policy requirements and the industry best
- Provide training to Data Owners for vendor management to
support information security awareness.
- Ensure appropriate risk-based due diligence in third-party
research, selection, and relationship management.
- Review requests for new third-party vendor relationships to
ensure secure operations.
- Review and ensure secure operations of current third-party
- Work with Technology teams to develop and maintain data flow
diagrams for information flow to external parties.
- Perform regular auditing of high-risk vendors.
- Coordinate proper monitoring with the Information Security
operations and engineering teams for third-party vendor. access to
the companys systems and applications.
Business Continuity Planning (BCP) / Disaster Recovery Planning
- Works closely with Technology teams to analyze and document BCP
/ DRP for network, applications, databases and cloud services and
to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solution for
- Performs analysis, provide and execute of BCP / DRP
requirements company-wide and contributes to design, integration,
- Plan and execute BCP / DRP testing of critical applications and
service on the annual basis.
- Participates in incident response and vulnerability remediation
- Participates in on-call rotational duties with other team
- Regular, reliable attendance is required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical
field or equivalent related work experience.
- 3 5 years of experience in design, architecture, and
configuration of IAM solutions, information security vendor
management, and Information Security BCP / DRP best practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency with various identity and access
management and vendor management tools.
- Experience in assessing the third-party vendor risk of a
proposed solution, escalating appropriately and driving to
- IAM related security certification preferred (AWS Certified
Security Specialty, Okta, CCSP and similar).
- Experience in assessing the risk of a proposed solution,
escalating appropriately and driving to closure.
- Technical knowledge of cloud based IAM external providers,
networking and SaaS applications IAM security architecture.
- Experience with network, systems, and cloud application
identity and access management and compliance.
- Demonstrated proficiency with various cloud based IAM security
applications and tools.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; ability to
collaborate with and work effectively with diverse groups of
- Exhibits the ability to explain complex technical security
issues in laymans terms to peers and management.
- Regular, reliable attendance is required.
- Ability to independently function efficiently and effectively
under demanding and continual deadlines while maintaining a
professional demeanor; excellent time and stress management
- High level of written and oral comprehension, articulating
complex ideas clearly and communicating effectively; ability to
learn new processes and ideas.
- Mental capacity to evaluate, calculate and interpret complex
information and situations simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and handle multiple
priorities while maintaining a high level of service to
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to foster community,
inclusion and diversity within the organization. We encourage all
qualified candidates, regardless of racial, religious, sexual or
gender identity, to apply.
Keywords: Adtheorent, Las Vegas , Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Administrator - Remote, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!