Account Director, Facility Services
Company: The Matworks Company, LLC
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader.
- Acts as the single point of contact for all client issues and
- Manages the P&L performance of contracts including
reviewing monthly account financial reports for accuracy and to
drive continuous improvement. -
- Develops and executes strategy for delivering quality services
for all client locations including developing monthly visit
calendar to provide routine contact with customers and QA Managers,
as well as supervise account operations.
- Plan, execute and bill for wet work projects, utilizing Pronto
and Corrigo. -
- Drives add on sales of services to new or existing customers in
or around their area of responsibility.
- Tracks and trends data to support performance management needs
(established KPI's and SLA's).
- Responds to requests from the customer within 1 hour and
communicates with them, the action plan to resolve any
issues/requests within 24 hours. -
- Update Account Manager including store inspection reports,
submit and approve Expense reports via Concur for direct reports,
- Review weekly Corrigo Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR)
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and interpersonal
skills with all levels; communicates updates to Subs, Customers and
- Demonstrates and maintains an extremely high regard for
confidential and sensitive information.
- Makes recommendations to client contact and implements or
guides implementation of new and/or modified systems and
- Meets with client contact and customer administrative and
supervisory staff; as well as contractors to plan and organize
programs, systems policies and/or procedures as it relates to new
or modified services.
- Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion
of workload and adherence to company and facility's standards and
- Submit all equipment repair requests for approval same
- Assigns work to staff and should prepare to assume the Quality
Assurance Manager position if/and when called upon.
- Monitors work performance and prepares and/or reviews
performance evaluations for direct reports.
- Interviews independent contractors to receive and analyze bids
as needed for subcontracted services with the approval of the VP of
- Complete professional development courses through company paid
Fred Pryor program.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university,
and at least 5 years of responsibility at a director level or 7
years of management experience in the business and industry
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software
including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook. -
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral
- Ability to read, comprehend, and transmit complicated detailed
instructions in writing and orally.
- Ability to multi-tasks and establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and
- Thorough knowledge of contract administration and office
- Ability to use working knowledge of working environment to meet
established goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates willingness to travel extensively as business
- Continually required to stand, walk, bend, stoop and
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to lift and/or move 50 + pounds.
- Ability to communicate orally with customers, vendors,
management, and other co-workers is crucial. Regular use of the
mobile smart phone and e-mail for communication is essential.
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal
conversations, to receive ordinary information, and to prepare or
- 90% travel, mostly car travel which requires the ability to sit
in a car for extended periods of time.
Keywords: The Matworks Company, LLC, Las Vegas , Account Director, Facility Services, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!