Call Center Operations Manager
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way,
our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures. Are you an
experienced operational leader with a passion for developing
successful teams and using data to tell a story to internal and
external business partners? If so, then this role is for you! The
Call Center Operations Manager leads all aspects of daily
operations within our customer service teams; including hiring,
directing, coaching, mentoring and developing new and existing
frontline leaders. You should be passionate about collaborating
with Gallagher offices nationwide to achieve exceptional service
results. Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of call center
- Hire, direct, coach, mentor, and develop first level
supervisors and team leads.
- Lead through changes and manage intake of new Gallagher
departments to support.
- Produce, present and analyze metrics to report on performance
as well as areas of opportunity.
- Create and manage P&L reporting to both internal and
- Drive a culture of process improvement.
- Manage a balance between quality and efficiency to meet and
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required:
- Bachelors degree.
- 7 or more years of directly applicable work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of professional and industry standards and
practices. Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong people and process management experience.
- Experience developing frontline supervisors. U.S. Eligibility
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal
capacity to enter a contract?
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure Gallagher
offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more. Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled
to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against
nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability,
national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship,
veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or
perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected
characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in
all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but
not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer,
demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In
addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known
physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant
with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue
hardship on the operation of our business. Additional
Keywords: Gallagher, Las Vegas , Call Center Operations Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!