Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX:
CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer
products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing
clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a
high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and
reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and
Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and
accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the
United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130
dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites,
and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the
leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a
unique supply and distribution network throughout the European
market, bringing together pioneering science and research with
cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home -
Curaleaf - Cannabis with ConfidenceOur corporate social
responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion +
Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility - Curaleaf -
Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social
responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to
national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes.
Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us,
and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of
cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local
communities.We educate. We advocate. We give.Security ManagerThe
Security Manager works to oversee access, security and safety for
the cultivation, processing and dispensing facilities throughout
Massachusetts and to ensure the needs of the organization and its
employees are met. This position is based out of the manufacturing
and cultivation facility and will travel to the retail locations on
a regular and consistent basis.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of the
transportation and security staff, including the transportation of
product and cash.
- Lead and conduct all investigations and incidents at all state
- Manage a staff of State-licensed unarmed security staff who are
responsible for patrolling and inspecting the organization's
property against theft, fire and vandalism as well as ensuring the
safety of personnel and clients of Curaleaf Massachusetts while on
or about the organization's premises.
- Develop and implement safety and security training plans for
cultivation, processing and dispensaries and maintain training
- Collaborate with compliance to develop, implement and keep
current safety and security SOPs.
- Develop, implement and maintain a physical security (security
risk management) plan for all Curaleaf Massachusetts
- Maintain surveillance support of Curaleaf Massachusetts
- Coordinate efforts with all department managers to ensure
facilities are securely and safely maintained.
- Collaborate with multi-level and multi-functional teams across
Curaleaf in the creation and deployment of safety and security
projects and programs.
- Manage safety and security vendor relations as they relate to
building and maintenance of all properties.
- Design and develop access control and surveillance systems with
security vendors and ensure such is installed and in working
- Confer with contractors, and engineers and develop
justifications for plans and projects.
- Effectively negotiate safety and security services with
- Ensure equipment and services purchased are acceptable quality
and cost effective.
- Interface with local law enforcement and other related industry
leaders to maintain positive relationships.
- Attend all meetings as required with State and/or local
officials to maintain facility compliance.
- Other duties as assigned/required to meet goals.Job
- Bachelor's Degree preferred plus 2-3 years' experience in
similar role or equivalent combination of education and experience
will be considered.
- Required to be on-call and to respond to emergency situations
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- You will regard safety as a core value; serve as role model for
other employees and encourage adherence to safety practices,
policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation.
- High level of integrity.
- Must be 21 years old per state regulations.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis
regulations.Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity EmployerCuraleaf is
committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Keywords: Curaleaf, Las Vegas , Security Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!