Delivery Manager (Remote Friendly)
Company: Mission Lane
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Mission Lane is revolutionizing access to financial tools to
pave a clear way forward for millions of Americans on the path to
financial success. We strive to create solutions no one ever has
before, to redefine the financial industry for the better. Sound
like a mission you could get behind?About this role: Mission Lane
is looking for a hybrid project manager / scrum manager to lead
delivery and engagement across our full stack teams for Product,
Tech, and Business outcomes. Role will serve as the Delivery
Manager for one of our product domains. You will be an early hire
in a fast paced, high growth startup and be a part of creating
innovative and cutting-edge experiences. A successful candidate
will be able to handle multiple workstreams, complex projects, and
drive execution on time while successfully engaging and
collaborating across multiple partner groups. There is an
opportunity to make a noticeable impact on projects such as, but
not limited to, product feature releases, strategic business
initiatives, scaling the company, and engineering/infrastructure
work.If you're passionate about building fair credit and this role
sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!You will:
- Own delivery against the product roadmap which includes
tracking and completing all steps in the execution process,
communicating with key stakeholders and partners, and owning
engagement routines across our full-stack teams.
- Lead Scrum ceremonies and leverage Agile methodologies to help
remove impediments and blockers for the team in a timely
- Be action-oriented, and take ownership of outstanding items and
- Foster a positive working culture with our full stack teams
(Engineering, Leal & Compliance, Operations, Credit, Growth, Risk,
and more), balancing process with adaptability to enable the
creation of high quality & high impact products.
- Know when and how to escalate and communicate project status,
risks, and issues
- Interface and build relationships with internal and external
stakeholders in order to continue to support and build against
Mission Lane's culture
- Be passionate about delivering fair and clear credit to our
- Be flexible enough to take on projects crossing job definition
lines (we're a startup, so you will wear more than just one
- Be creative, curious, and driven to achieve results through
'outside the box' thinking.
- Find a way to get the job done, in a complex environment To be
considered for this position, you should have:
- Action orientation and a desire to jump in and solve problems,
not raise them.
- Proven experience working across organizational lines and
building strong partnerships.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, high velocity
- An organized and attention-to-detail approach (strong tactical
execution), effective problem-solving skills, and the ability to
make sound decisions in a self-directed and fast-paced
- Demonstrated experience working with risk owners to identify
and mitigate risks.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation,
and interpersonal) and capable of building strong relationships
- Proficiency in process management and collaboration tools such
as Jira, Slack, Confluence, Google suite and others.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience.
- Successfully executed in an agile environment.
- Technical aptitude (you won't code, but you'll be immersed and
should understand details). You will get bonus points for:
- PMP or Certified Scrum Master or Six Sigma certifications.
- Experience pulling data, either using SQL or from logs.
- Previous experience at a FinTech
- Experience with Credit and Prepaid Debit Cards At Mission Lane,
we're looking for people who have the courage to take on new
challenges. If you need accommodations to perform at your highest
potential throughout the application and/or interview process,
don't hesitate to reach out.We're committed to ensuring our team
members have balance in their lives. Our comprehensive benefits
package* provides the support you need to thrive at work and at
- Work: An engaging culture with access to training programs and
- Life: Full health, dental, and vision benefits, Flexible
Spending Account (for medical and childcare expenses), paid
parental leave, and a 401k Company Match
- Balance: Generous PTO, flexible schedules, a Calm App
subscription, and more. *Benefits may vary by location More about
Mission Lane:Mission Lane is based in the U.S., with offices in
Richmond, Virginia & San Francisco, California. Founded in December
2018, we've rapidly grown to almost 2 million customers.It all
started with a realization: nearly fifty percent of the adult
population in the U.S. doesn't have access to a clear line of
credit. And by "clear" we mean credit without crazy fees that only
increase debt. Most traditional credit card companies either
overlook or overcharge this group because they have less-than-prime
credit scores or no score at all. We decided this just wouldn't
do.We understand that everyone doesn't have the same opportunities.
We also know that everyone joins us at different stages of their
financial journeys. Providing access to clear credit was a critical
first step, but our work isn't done. We are actively developing new
products designed to meet our customers where they are, according
to their needs.We get it - life happens . That's why Mission Lane
is hard at work paving a better way forward.Just like for our
customers, Mission Lane creates opportunities for our employees to
learn, grow, and prosper. We strive to create an environment that
brings out the best in everyone, everyday.Mission Lane is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national
origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic
information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected
veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable
national, federal, state or local law.Mission Lane is not currently
sponsoring new applicant employment authorization for this
position. And please, no third-party recruiters.
Keywords: Mission Lane, Las Vegas , Delivery Manager (Remote Friendly), Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!