Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Pursuit Man ager-Audit
Are you passionate about strategic thinking, client needs, win
strategies, persuasive and compelling messaging, sales principles,
storytelling, and meeting and presentation coaching? Are you a
self-starter, but also enjoy working with dynamic teams? Do you
have a background in business development, communications,
marketing, advertising, journalism, or higher education? If so,
we're looking for talent like you to join our team!
While experience managing strategic pursuits is ideal, it is not
necessary. Neither is a background in finance or audit. We offer
robust onboarding and training that will prepare you to be
successful in our organization by focusing on how to leverage the
skills and strengths you bring.
Work you'll do
As a pursuit manager focused on supporting Deloitte's external
audit services, you'll use your skills and experience to:
- Manage the pursuit process for Deloitte's external audit
opportunities, from coordinating our pursuit teams' activities to
orchestrating the development of deliverables.
- Develop strategies for new business pursuits and retention
opportunities, applying targeting and sales principles to uncover
target client needs, identify win themes, create compelling
messages, brainstorm solutions to challenges, and identify benefits
for target clients.
- Transform strategic thinking into persuasive deliverables that
differentiate Deloitte, such as proposals and oral
- Coach pursuit teams for presentations and meetings and lead the
creation of collateral.
- Write persuasively and create strategic messaging, including
executive summaries and other critical components of deliverables,
interpreting information from research profiles, meetings with
pursuit team members, client meetings, and understanding of the
business and Deloitte's offerings.
- Conduct or oversee research and analysis for pursuits using
external sites and internal resources.
- Contribute to developing Deloitte's pursuit team, including
collaborating with other pursuit team members, continuously
refining and improving pursuit strategies, and acting as a
project-by-project liaison between our team and the broader
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, humanities, or
related disciplines, with advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in
business-to-business communications and/or strategic marketing
communications directed to Fortune 500 organizations; experience in
a professional services environment preferred.
- Academic communicators with Ph.D.s or ABDs have been successful
in this role and will also be considered.
- Pursuit, sales, or business development experience in a Big
Four or professional services environment a plus.
- Excellent communicator, writer, editor, leader, and strategist,
with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience leading teams in strategic discussion.
- Experience managing complex, multi-dimensional projects.
- Experience in public speaking and presentation
training/coaching and/or delivery preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and
- Limited immigration sponsorship may available
- Ability to travel 0-15%, on average, based on the work you do
and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
The wage range for this role takes into account th e wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $95070 to $175080.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Las Vegas , Pursuit Manager-Audit, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!