Solutions Engineer Manager
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 5, 2022
About the position:
The Solutions Engineering Manager (SEM) is a technical leadership
position for our AMER Enterprise Solutions Engineering team. As an
SEM you will have leadership responsibility for the Solutions
Engineers within the southwest region and will act as a working
manager, leading from the front. She/he must be an experienced
manager, with a demonstrable background as a dedicated Technology
Executive with broad technology and business background, able to
demonstrate consistent success in leveraging innovation to achieve
revenue and sales growth. You will partner closely with our AMER
Enterprise Solutions Leaders, to increase market share and develop
and execute aggressive growth strategies across markets. The
successful candidate will be focused on customer success and
deliver world-class cloud security solutions. This individual will
be a key leader in our growth and market leadership
You should also possess a strong reputation for achieving
organizational goals and relationship development with key customer
- Recruit, hire, and on-board new Solutions Engineers into your
- Provide technical and business leadership for the SE
organization promoting leadership by example.
- Responsible for training and mentoring new Solutions Engineers
on the team and assist with defining periodic SE training
- Support field SE team in complex evaluations, troubleshooting,
and challenging customer environments.
- Assist Channel team in ensuring Partner SE's are trained and
can support Netskope demos, POCs, and evaluations.
- Build maintain relationships with Key customers in the
territory to solidify reference accounts and to assist the account
teams with defining plans to drive more business.
- Manage performance and key talent closely ensuring that we are
taking the necessary actions to retain top talent.
- Conduct ongoing 1:1's with team members to provide constructive
feedback and skills development.
- Work cross functionally with support, customer success, product
management, engineering, and other organizations to ensure
alignment with the field, provide a process and product
- Provide an escalation point for pre-sales and post-sales
technical issues that arise in the territory.
- Take an active role in your regions customer success and help
resolve any customer satisfaction issues, escalating cross
functionally when needed.
- 3+ years of previous successful solutions engineering
leadership experience is essential.
- 5+ years as a successful individual contributor solutions
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation
skills ranging from tech level up to senior executives. Comfort in
public speaking and presenting to both internal and external
- A reputation for unquestionable ethics and integrity.
- Big thinker striving to make a big impact and unwilling to
accept mediocrity or Status Quo.
- Must have resiliency and tenacity to be successful in an
extremely fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Solid track record in building, developing and recruiting high-
performance teams based on a large network of talent in the
software and systems industry.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people; challenge and
lead people toward their peak performance.
- Industry knowledge of security product market trends and
directional awareness of Netskope's roadmap and technology
- In-depth knowledge of security technologies and product with
prior experience selling security technologies including but not
limited to: Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN's, SSO, DLP and
- Knowledge of how to deliver comprehensive security solutions to
Netskope's customer base, and maintains a general understanding of
competitive selling strategies.
- Travel: 50-75% within the region.
- Prior experience growing teams in early stage startups with
- Experience working in and selling cloud-based technologies
(SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS)
- BS CS/EE or related (or equivalent work experience).
Keywords: Netskope, Las Vegas , Solutions Engineer Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!