Senior Project Manager
Company: Marnell Companies
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Marnell Companies is a vertically-integrated group of
architecture, design, consulting, construction management,
construction and turnkey real estate development professionals.
From our headquarters in the Hospitality & Entertainment capital of
the world, we have delivered projects to the most exclusive &
exceptional developers, operators, hoteliers, entertainment
leaders, and visionaries for over 40 years. Position Senior Project
Manager department responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of Architectural Projects.
- Attend and document Client Development meetings. Acquire
general information required to establish type, "expectations", and
scope of work/criteria for the intended project.
- Research, programming and preliminary Schematic Design to set
the direction for the Project. Develop an Architectural program
defining the scope of the Project and determine major interior
functions within the schematic footprint of the physical building
in relationship with the available site and its existing
characteristics, utilities, etc.
- Establish requirements and schedule of the public agency review
process, and procure all documentation available.
- Format and produce Schematic Design and Design Development
presentation drawings to meet Owner requirements for financing,
approval and as required for public agency review.
- Submit appropriate application and architectural presentation
drawings to Planning/Zoning Dept. as required.
- Work with the Project Manager and Project Superintendent
throughout the development and coordination of specifications and
working drawings to keep communications current relative to Project
budget, schedule and contracting.
- Prepare Architectural Punch list upon substantial completion
and/or opening of Project for review and implementation by Project
Manager and construction superintendent.
- Ten (10) or more years verifiable work experience in Commercial
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with
Company employees andclients.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality,
handling sensitive informationconcerning both the Company and
- Adept at multi-tasking, with exceptional organizational
- Proficient in MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project
and Outlook and beproficient in CADD.
- Capable of creating a team atmosphere leading to successful
completion of projects.
- Assist direct reporting staff by offering input and solutions
to project issues, ensuringconsistency and quality on all
- Strong technical Architectural background and knowledge in
reviewing of drawings
Keywords: Marnell Companies, Las Vegas , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!